Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Computer

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I don't currently have a significant other and have never had one, rumor and various signals I'm receiving have it that if I were to move to Los Angeles, a girlfriend would be pretty inevitable.

Too bad I can't afford to move to LA.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
I've had 4(+?) girlfriends in my whole life.
All 4 of which have broke up with me.

How do you think I feel right now..?
That's what happens, Flame. :X Not like you can stick with all 4 of 'em. ;P

And WOW @ getting married at 17.

I am willing to take the responsibility. And the parents allowed it. I'm not a drinker or much of a smoker and she ain't either so we don't have to worry about that. The only thing I see that can go bad is if my older sister moves in. My twin sister is ok but my older sister went through alot and I don't want her to be out there in the streets as always (Grandma took the car from her and let me have it O.O). I MIGHT let her move in, she won't pay rent but I want her to get her life straighten out. Anyway, My family and her family picked out the furniture at the house me and my girlfriend picked out. We are at Harlem now (I live there) but we are heading back to Atlanta,Georgia cause the house is there (And I have important business there). I'm going to miss New York :cry: (But I don't think it will miss me since I was born in Jamaica and raised at Georgia) :mrgreen: .

Kids ehhhh? Well she PLANNED on having them, I forgot about it until she mentioned it. Maybe twins. My cousin said forget about doing all that, adoption is more better. So I will have kids maybe (hopefully not adopted I think). :?

Well, I don't think you can CHOOSE to have twins. XP
Least.. not as far as I know. O_o'

I'll get into a relationship when I am ready for one. Simple as that. And getting married at 17 Rival? Is that legal? *shot*

Shuffle said:
My mom has a friend that has some friends that where married, anyway they wanted to have twins, so they had a kid, the kid didn't have a twin. So they put him for adoption

I just find that wrong

NeoJames said:
Shuffle said:
My mom has a friend that has some friends that where married, anyway they wanted to have twins, so they had a kid, the kid didn't have a twin. So they put him for adoption

I just find that wrong

That's plain sad.

NeoJames said:
Shuffle said:

I just find that wrong
Oh my god, that's horrible. o_o'

I can see it now, in 10 years

10 year old kid:Why did you put me up for adoption!?
Mum:Well...you wheren't a twin

Sad...very sad

YES me and her will finish school. Me and her got jobs. I work at GameStop (Mom goes out with the manager) and I redone everything so I can get an education more and still have my job. (And if you see me, don't ask for a discount or free games >.>)

Rival said:
YES me and her will finish school. Me and her got jobs. I work at GameStop (Mom goes out with the manager) and I redone everything so I can get an education more and still have my job. (And if you see me, don't ask for a discount or free games >.>)
GameStop?! Ha Ha Ha you've got to be kidding me. But I think you will get free games. Try a doctor.

Shuffle said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
I've had 4(+?) girlfriends in my whole life.
All 4 of which have broke up with me.

How do you think I feel right now..?
That's what happens, Flame. :X Not like you can stick with all 4 of 'em. ;P

And WOW @ getting married at 17.

For some reason, I think I have bad luck when it comes to staying with women.
Also, getting married at 17 doesn't surprise me all that much..
There are actually some states/countries where they have the marrage age around 12 or 14.

Also, the whole thing about putting the child up for adoption because he wasn't a twin is just plain creul. It almost sounds like the parents didn't love the child at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back