'Are you in a relationship and interesting stories.' topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, random girls are trying to grab my attention for no reason.

I can name at least 20 of them, of course... I can't list them on an INTERNET FORUM. That'd be stupid...

Things change in high school. =|

SSNtails is a girl?! *commits suicide* And BTW I have 27 girlfreinds, thats right, im a pimp! *shot* ok... ive never had a girlfriend... but I was asked out once, but I turned her down 'cause im dark and mysterious like shadow the emohog *shot*

Segmint said:
For some reason, random girls are trying to grab my attention for no reason.

I can name at least 20 of them, of course... I can't list them on an INTERNET FORUM. That'd be stupid...

Things change in high school. =|

I'm with you I get a girlfriend every 5 min. and not know about it.(I'm serous).

I remember someone posted a topic about being in a relationship.

I am, getting married next year or year after.

I really dont see how someone can have a boyfriend or girlfriend over the internet.

I would rather be in a relationship with someone I can see and talk to every day, for real.

If I were to get a girlfriend It would most likely be a girl from my school, there are some really HOT chicks at my school.

I'm not interested in romance... Nor will I ever be... It seems like a lot unneeded stress anyways.

TJ said:
I'm not interested in romance... Nor will I ever be... It seems like a lot unneeded stress anyways.
Yeaaaaahhhh.... Right........

Well anyway, I got my eyes on this one girl. Even though she hits me and my gang with branches and what not. At my one of my aunt's parties she keep on taking pictures of me like Sly Cooper are taking pictures of his next target. Also she keeps messing with us... No one else. Only us.

TJ said:

You don't understand...
I don't know how to say it.

SSNTails said:
M.V.P. said:
Most of the girls out there are trouble, but if you find the right girl, everything will be ok. I'm not saying you will find her right away but it takes some time. I had to wait all my life to find the girlfriend that I have right now.

All your life? What are you, 16?
lol. SSN, you don't know what I've gone through. Just put it like that.

TJ said:
But getting the kids is worth the stress! Why? Because children are the product of romance... but I don't want to go on to the dirty bits right now since this isn't an adult forum. ;)

JMS said:
supersonic45 said:
I'm probably not getting one until I am 15. I already broke up with a girlfriend who took me for another guy.... and I was 4 years old.

I think 4-years-old children's relationships are never too serious, are they? I have that idea since my mother told me a funny story about her. She told me that when she was 4, a boy said he wanted to marry her, and she said "Uh... OK.", thinking: "He's going to forget about that, so, meh.".

(Translation ruined it.)

retardknuxsigat1.png

D: This is how I felt like.

supersonic45 said:
JMS said:
supersonic45 said:
I'm probably not getting one until I am 15. I already broke up with a girlfriend who took me for another guy.... and I was 4 years old.

I think 4-years-old children's relationships are never too serious, are they? I have that idea since my mother told me a funny story about her. She told me that when she was 4, a boy said he wanted to marry her, and she said "Uh... OK.", thinking: "He's going to forget about that, so, meh.".

(Translation ruined it.)

retardknuxsigat1.png

ZOMG low picture quality! Seriously, I can't tell what that says.

Kaysakado said:
supersonic45 said:
JMS said:
supersonic45 said:

(Translation ruined it.)

retardknuxsigat1.png

ZOMG low picture quality! Seriously, I can't tell what that says.

Have you ever played Game Boy Advance?

Edit: Going off-topic, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back