Are you computer-crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fish hook said:
And I sing white and nerdy all day long, I'm the smartest in my school and I have geeky friends!
Well, that part describes me. Except that I'm more like the smartest in my grade and below, but I'm smarter than some above me.

Same IQ. o_o

Funny, my school-standardized test IQ is 156, but the one I took for Mensa was different (and has a higher scale than just your range of grades), and I scored a 197. I'm (apparently) technically over 27 years old. Hm, go figure.

Nice... that meand most of your school should have finished. With an Iq of 160+ you join a nerd group. (Steven Hawens etc)
I don't want to be known as 'Enstines Apprentiss! So I stay quiet

Fish hook said:
Nice... that meand most of your school should have finished. With an Iq of 160+ you join a nerd group. (Steven Hawens etc)
I don't want to be known as 'Enstines Apprentiss! So I stay quiet

With that said, you're obviously lying about your IQ. >.>; You spelled "meant", "Steven Hawkings", "Einstein", and "apprentice" wrong... not to mention you made tons of grammatical errors. <3

It's like, why can't people just tell the truth?

My mom is at the point where she says "Get off there now!" but if I don't, she doesn't do anything...my record for straight computer time is 6 hours doing nothing but the message board (this one), editing Super Mario War, playing SRB2, and playing DragonFable.

Penopat said:
I'm either:

1. On the computer
2. Playing video games
3. Over at friend's house for hours (most likely playing video games)

Heh, That's exactly what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back