Are you a person who takes revenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I don't care either way really...
The only time I usually get revenge is when noobs are getting annoying.

The only way I find revenge is if I kill someone that killed me when I was AFK, typing, or when I get railed in midair and die. Yes, that can happen if the person with the rail is good at aim.

Yes, Chrome, and there's a thing called playing it right. If someone has to leave for something, the whole game shouldn't have to miss out on something because of it.

I get revenge on anyone who says they are better, blame there messups or suckiness on someone or something else, and n00bs.

I try to hunt down anybody with my flag in CTF mode, but that's not technically getting revenge, unless its for stealing the flag.

So I would say I don't but you can interpret it however.

Sik said:
Could be worse, getting hit in the air with a normal ring D:
Point taken, Sik. I would really hate that if it does happen to me, but I haven't been playing SRB2 for about two weeks. =/ Now that I think about it, it's not that easy to get shot by a normal ring in midair, unless the person who is aiming at you has really good aim.

Me take revenge?
Yeah right... oh, wait, I should tell the truth.

Ok, when someone keeps shooting me at first, I go after them ONLY till I shoot them at least once, sometimes twice. Sometimes I don't even stop. When I get constantly shot by another person while chasing someone else, I ignore them, continuing my mission.

Revenge is something I do, yes...

Revenge? Oh no no, my tactic is more to flee the attacker and shoot rings to get away. People usually target me if they can find me since I fail so much at match. =P

I don't take revenge unless they do something to mess me up and gloats about it. Imagine this: A Steel Blue Echidna flying along, attempting to do a special move to get to a Tails-only area, and suddenly a noob green sonic starts shooting rings at him endlessly. Right when the Steel Blue Echidna makes it to the edge of the high Tails-only platform, the noob Green Sonic shoots him repeatedly with any weapon rings he can find, then goes "Haha! U sukz lolz!"
Then I'll be all over that b!t(h. I don't take nicely to gloaters.

Revenge as in shooting back, yes, getting angry and chasing the player through the entire field, heck no. I´ve seen a bunch of folks doing that and ending up in a rampage and message spamming, but I coudn´t care less being shot in the game.

Revenge as in shooting back, yes, getting angry and chasing the player through the entire field, heck no.

If you have a rail ring, people who do this to you are free points. Even without rail, it's much easier to hit someone who is chasing you than in any other scenario besides a sneak attack.

I do try and shoot back, yeah, but mostly I try to get away, and if there is a clear line of sight I try to make them chase me. A lot of people get it in their head that if they hit someone once and that person runs, they can do it all over again; in the vast majority of cases, this just isn't so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back