Are you a night owl?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zzzzzzzzz...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All-nighters? Nah, I stopped doing those a while ago. I hated pulling them. I do, however, enjoy staying up until 3-4 AM.

It doesn't matter about health when INSOMNIA! Bun bun buuun! Bur-ger buuuuuun! (Insomnia come free with selected new born babys. Sponsored by Nightol)

I don't know why, but I think I'm more mentally active at night. It's strange... I'm more creative, think more clearly, etcetera. It's quite a nice feeling, actually.

Well I only need 4 hours of sleep I go to sleep at 12:00 AM and wake up at 4:00 AM so I guess im a night owl and an early bird.

Go to sleep late wake up early sleep is a waist of time.

But only sleeping 4 hours isnt healthy I dont think.

I should start sleeping for 6 hours.

I'm definetely a early bird. I can't do all nighters anymore, I just can't stay awake all night, I stayed up until 2 and just konked out, sleeping the rest of the night.

Well, I don't like staying up all night now, I used to pull it off, But one time I'd been doing it for a week and I kept being sick.
Also, I stayed awake on the night and went to sleep on the day. >_<

FoxBlitzz said:
I do, however, enjoy staying up until 3-4 AM.

Yesh. :3

Oh, and I've never pulled an all nighter. The closest to that was going to be at 5AM in the morning and not sleeping, but I finally gave in at about 8AM and slept until 1:40PM.

It depends, really. When it comes to school, I get off the computer at 9:00, and I might do something else in bed (games, reading, listening to some musiks), or just go to sleep. Lately, I've been staying up pretty late, around 11 to 3, which causes me to get up between 9:30 and 10:30 more than half of the time.

I'm more of a night... human than a night owl.

*Looks at the time*

Gaa! I need to be going to bed now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back