Are sprite rips allowed and do they have to have full rotation sprites?

Almulescent

i wanna make a mod of The Bard from Wandersong, but i cant sprite and dont know if they allow sprite rips or if they have to have full rotation, and if the mod does have these would it be considered low effort?

If you know how to code, Then you could give your character an ability and it might be allowed.
There are sprite rips on the MB, But they have some sort of Lua ability.

Well, not all addons with sprite rips should exclusively have a Lua ability with them, although it is what you see most around here and it is more encouraged since it increases it's chances of being approved. As long as you have original content made by yourself in the addon, it can be accepted in the forum. You should also provide credit in case you use sprite rips.

Well, not all addons with sprite rips should exclusively have a Lua ability with them, although it is what you see most around here and it is more encouraged since it increases it's chances of being approved. As long as you have original content made by yourself in the addon, it can be accepted in the forum. You should also provide credit in case you use sprite rips.
good to know, thanks!
Post automatically merged:

i actually have all the sprites for the character i wanna make (apparently there was a dropbox with all of the sprites, so i guess its fine? would have to ask though)

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back