• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Archie Mecha Sonic - Oh noes, a WAD of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I did say I'm gonna do something nobody has ever done! I have never read the comics myself (well, the Archie ones, anyway) but I did have a spritesheet of him I've got from the Mystical Forest Zone lying around and decided to make him after thinking about it. Here's the progression topic of the Archie Mecha Sonic, enjoy!

mecha1ps9.png
mecha2a8hc1.png
mecha3a7qy8.png
mecha4a6vn6.png
mecha5io8.png

ZOMG! CHARACTER SELECT!
mechcharil8.png

Dammit, you beat me to it, but i can't work on everything, it looks good, exept, you should be able to see his spikes just a little bit, he looks bald, or if those are he's spikes, make them a little........uh more verticaly wide

Yay, finally someones making it! Theres actually been like 10 metal sonics in the series, but this was the best of the bunch.

Wow! That looks amazing! Assuming it's a custom sprite, it's the best custom sprite I've seen in a long time (excluding Nitro's sprites from his char-pack, but Nitro is hard to beat).

Looks great! Keep it up!

Well, it's kinda custom, except for the head and the feet. The head was yoinked of Sonic and edited heavily though. The feet were just... yoinked.

Senku_the_swordshog said:
I still have this if you really wanna use it >>
HugMeBig.png
BLAST!!! Senku has evolved past the ability to make cool characters look awesome and can now make highly unliked characters equally as cool!!!

A very-well-sprited-Big... Ah! My mind can't handle the possibility! *head implodes*

In my opinion, it's usually a bad idea to start a topic about a character you're making, if you only have two out of the general 170-ish frames done. It's like, "YAY LETS HYPE UP SOMETHING THAT'S LESS THAN 1% DONE", especially if it's as detailed as what it looks like now.

Oh well, good luck.

@ Senku

zomg

Segmint, most people are like that anyway when they start their WADs, I think.

@ Senku: GTFO! >:( *Tears Senku's pride and joy out and eats it*

SonicTheDalek said:

@ Senku: GTFO! >:( *Tears Senku's pride and joy out and eats it*

....Dude, the thing that makes Big cool IS the fact that he is retarded, yet is able to save the world with a frog and a fishing pole.(See Sonic Adventure/Sonic Adventure DX)

He's not THAT bad for a character wad idea.

Heck, no ones even put in a Missingno Wad because he's a glitch...NOBODY!!!!

'nuff said.

AdamTheHedgehog said:
He's not THAT bad for a character wad idea.
No, Big sucks, I do not want to make a WAD of something I hate. Heck, Draykon doesn't want his Telekinetics SOC in Nitro's Silver WAD (not the old one, that doesn't count) for his character pack, and the same thing applies here, so I will not make Big the (enter word that rhymed with cat and begins with T and W) thank you very much. Now I don't want to get modpwn3d for this, but get back on topic before I eat even more nuts.

SonicTheDalek said:

Yes, but that's not necessarily a good thing, is it?

Also, the other part of your post was a bit... inappropriate.

Come on! I find Big the BEST character in Sonic Adventure, besides chao! Why does everyone hate him! He live a very relaxed, pleasant life, like we all would. Do not hate Big for his small IQ.

Interesting looking wad. I wonder just how many metal versions Sonic has... :-?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back