Anyone remember Sonic Rebirth?

time gear

Eternity in an hour
Sonic Rebirth was an old Sonic fangame that I think was at SAGE a while back. It was a remake of Sonic 1 with completely redone graphics and some new original artwork for cutscenes. I remember never being able to finish the game because it would crash when trying to load Scrap Brain Zone, but otherwise thought it was pretty impressive. Anyone else remember this fangame?

oh this sonic rebirth
IMG_2452.png

yeah i remember it

Yeah, I remember playing it a couple of years ago, it was quite an impressive game visually. the only bad thing were some bugs that could make the game unbeatable. Like one that happens to me every time I get to Bridge Zone with Tails which makes the level impossible to beat.

Yeah, I remember playing it a couple of years ago, it was quite an impressive game visually. the only bad thing were some bugs that could make the game unbeatable. Like one that happens to me every time I get to Bridge Zone with Tails which makes the level impossible to beat.
Reminds me of how broken that Flash game of Sonic Advance 2 was. lol

Fun fact: It was made before Sonic Advance 3
Yeah I know. I used to play it back then. There wasn't really any 2D Sonic fangames that could compare at the time, and even other Sonic flash games from roughly around the same time period weren't anywhere near as faithful to the classic gameplay style as it was, even ones made officially by SEGA.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back