Anyone know how to add mods in 2.0 ?

Eggy_Rosevelt_91

Autozone Cheese Nips
I was going to post this in the "SRB2 Discussion" page but I felt like it fits better here
d-dycxixsaayng7-png.103762

Attachments

• D-dYcXIXsAAyNG7.png
    D-dYcXIXsAAyNG7.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 262
Just put that mod at your folder, and type addfile <the wad> in console, while "<the wad>" is the mod you wanna add

addfile addon.wad, or if the WAD has spaces in the file name, use addfile "addon with spaces.wad" instead. addon is the name of the WAD you want to use.

Thanks everyone

I don't really use a lot of old SRB2 versions so I'm kinda new to this crap .
it applies for literally any version of srb2 that has either a console, or the possibility to add files mid game in general, from the very first version where you were able to do mods, till today on 2.2

it applies for literally any version of srb2 that has either a console, or the possibility to add files mid game in general, from the very first version where you were able to do mods, till today on 2.2
Yeah, I tried to search any other message board posts either from now or way back then
then I tried to check the wiki but to no avail .

I tried to search commands but nothing I was looking for =/

Well it's been since 1999 where you can enter addfile in console and it's been for 19 years until v2.1.22 have added Addons menu which allows users to browse their SRB2 directory you can still tyoe addfile in console if you want.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back