Anybody Have AIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVP

I made this topic, because I want to get to know the players and staff of SRB2 ( Hopefully I put this in the right thread. ) :mrgreen:
If you have AIM leave your screenname or if you have an email address you can leave that too I just want to get to know everyone here.

Oh geez. I think I misplaced this. I think I should of put this into the "Introductions" thread. Could a staff member move it? :oops: I'm really sorry.

icon_aim.png

BTW don't double post.

MVP said:
Oh geez. I think I misplaced this. I think I should of put this into the "Introductions" thread.
No, not really. That's for introductions. This is for AIM.

Anyway, I'm ON there, but I don't give my name out to everyone. Heck, I don't give it out that much at ALL... IMing is often more irritating than fun.

Shadow Hog said:
MVP said:
Oh geez. I think I misplaced this. I think I should of put this into the "Introductions" thread.
No, not really. That's for introductions. This is for AIM.

Anyway, I'm ON there, but I don't give my name out to everyone. Heck, I don't give it out that much at ALL... IMing is often more irritating than fun.
True...

Chaos Zero 64 said:
icon_aim.png

BTW don't double post.
Sorry about that. :)

wormy said:
Yeah, I have AIM!
Cool. :mrgreen:

I have it. However, as you can tell in my profile, I only give it out to those who ask. Unlike some other people, I don't like being bombarded with IMs from people whom I do not recall ever seeing before in my life.

I don't know about you all, but it bugs the crap out of me when I'm playing a game and I get IMs from people who don't really have much to say, then expect you to carry on a converation, like one would on a phone. If you don't IM them back for 30 seconds or more, you get "Hey, are you there? Are you dead? You must hate me!" in rapid sucession, before you can even type a response.

I need some more people on my AIM; I have 25 friends that are never on. X_X

Bigboi1765

A friend told me to get it so he could chat with me.. I uninstalled it as soon as we were done.

I have AIM, MSN, and YAHOO thanks to the wonderful power of gAIM.
Of course, they're confidential; one should contact me via PM.

I don't know about you all, but it bugs the crap out of me when I'm playing a game and I get IMs from people who don't really have much to say, then expect you to carry on a converation, like one would on a phone. If you don't IM them back for 30 seconds or more, you get "Hey, are you there? Are you dead? You must hate me!" in rapid sucession, before you can even type a response.

Then you should try hitting the little eyeball button to go invisible. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back