Another Port forwarding topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakori

First of all, sorry for making yet another topic about port forwarding, but I've used all available resources to me.

Second, I am not entirely sure what type of router I have. The only information I can gleam from is it 'Sky sagem'. Though, it is none of the sagem routers displayed in the port forwarding guid.

Those routers did come in handy in giving me a basic idea what to do, I quickly managed to find a port forwarding section in my router settings:

forwarding1.jpg

This was not effective though, and the PFPortChecker still stated UDP 5029 was closed, so I figured i'd try something else.

By searching about somewhat, I found a seciton which allowed me to set the forwarding to allow/decline in both in-comming and outgoing sections, so I went and did that.

forwarding3.jpg

forwarding4.jpg

This still didn't work, so i figured maybe only one should be done at a time. Therefore, I found the screen which allowed me to disable/enable either.

Forwarding2.jpg

Of course, this didn't work either (why else would i be here?)

Finally, I realised that my firewall itself may be blocking the port, so I set an exception up in my firewall settings.

Forwarding5.jpg

Still nada.

So, I'm here to ask for advice, and hopefully somone can point out what exactly it is I'm doing wrong. Oh, and just for reference:

forwarding6.jpg

Many thanks in advance :)

Restating what I said on IRC, as it seems you are away.

It seems you don't have a static IP address set up in your router. Follow this guide, it'll show you how to set it up. I'd personally suggest using the static IP address 192.168.0.103 to avoid any conflicts, as from this screenshot that you posted your router seems to assign IP addresses starting from 192.168.0.2.

Once you do that, go back to where you went when you took this screenshot and change "Send to LAN Server:" to match the static IP address you chose when you went through the guide.

That should get it working.

Sorry about disapearing so suddenly, got called to take my parents and brother to my highschool to show them around.

I cannot believe after all I looked through, that I would forget a static IP adress, thankyou for your help, the port is now open.

Have a heart <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back