ANOTHER Nintendo DS called the DSiLL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but that's simply not the case. I have like 30 GBA games and a lot of them are great games that I continue to play every once and a while. The GBA slot on my DS always has a game in it and I frequently use the GBA support to play it.

Old games are not "outdated", they're just old.

By your logic, Sonic 2K6 makes the classic Genesis games obsolete.

Dsi LL/XL

I heard that It's designed with the observer in mind. Basically, It will be easier for your friend to watch you play.
personally, I think it's kind of pointless since we've already got the regular DSi.

Sorry, but that's simply not the case. I have like 30 GBA games and a lot of them are great games that I continue to play every once and a while. The GBA slot on my DS always has a game in it and I frequently use the GBA support to play it.

Old games are not "outdated", they're just old.

By your logic, Sonic 2K6 makes the classic Genesis games obsolete.

Hence why I put "obsolete" in quotes.
The remark with the observer being able to say more makes sence, free advertising for Nintendo and game makers.

Would one of those games be Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (FFTA2 doesn't have any use for it as far as I know, BTW)?

I own FFTA, but I don't play it anymore because I can't stand it for the insanely slow gameplay.

Okay, think about it this way.

If you already own a DS, there is absolutely no reason to buy this.

If you don't already own a DS, the bigger screen would be a nice thing to have.

Well, you could trade in the DS Phat and get one of these babies. As the DS phat is so uncomfortable to use, its big,bulky, and button layout isn't too great either.

I don't either. I may be in the market for a replacement, but that's only because it was bought at launch and needless to say the screens are quite beat up by this point.

I have 2 DS's and Sonic Advance, which is why I'm tempted to trade one of the DS's in for a DSi. (GameStop gives $70 for a sued DS)

Uh, actually, I have no problem using the vanilla DS.

You may get used to it so you might not have a problem. But when I stop using my Lite and play my friends phat. I accidently press the power button sometimes due to the fact its right above the ^ button. Plus, the levels of brightness doesn't really help either. (off/on)

I still have my DS phat, in excellent condition no matter how many times I drop it, so I don't think I'll be getting this.

Also, all these new DS's are getting ridiculous and annoying. I won't say what's already been said here.

I don't see how you are getting annoyed.
DSlite was a mere upgrade so it would be much more lighter and portable.
DSi is an entire new systems, it has 4x better specs then the other DS's.

DSi XL is for people with bad eye sight. "I'm getting annoyed because Nintendo is helping out the eldery" is basically what it looks like.

I still have my DS phat, in excellent condition no matter how many times I drop it, so I don't think I'll be getting this.
And here I was just thinking about how the Gamecube can be used as a freakin' melee weapon and still function afterwards. Looks like I know what to use in place of a throwing weapon now. =D

*snip

-----
Ok... if it's the same as the DSi, but the difference is having bigger screens... then... hmm... what's the word.
*snip*

So... discuss.

It also charges faster than the DSi. However, the battery burns faster. I would get specific details(I believe 10%,25%, respectively), but Bulbapedia is being an ass right now.

I don't see how you are getting annoyed.

Because Nintendo is constantly making new DS's with minor changes?
And before you bring it up, yes, I'm aware I'm not forced to buy these. However that doesn't stop me from being bothered (Which isn't even that much)

DSlite was a mere upgrade so it would be much more lighter and portable.

ok

DSi is an entire new systems, it has 4x better specs then the other DS's.

thats great too

DSi XL is for people with bad eye sight. "I'm getting annoyed because Nintendo is helping out the eldery" is basically what it looks like.

I honestly doubt they're making a new DS JUST for people with bad eye sight/elderly. There's probably some other features too that we are currently unaware of, though.

Right now, it just looks like a thicker DSi. Like a DSi Phat.

That's because it IS a thicker DSi. In Japan there is a large market for a bigger system because there are a lot of adults with the system. It doesn't make sense in the US because the vast majority of the market are children, but in other parts of the world the concept of a larger system purely for being larger makes sense.

It's also already out in Japan, so it's pretty well known that it really doesn't have any features the DSi doesn't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back