Anime Lovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh fav anime (X( read it and weap suckerz!)

1.) Death Note
2.) Bleach
3.) Full Metal Alchemist
4.) Tenchi Muyo/Tenchi Universe/Tenchi in Tokyo
5.) Inuyasha
6.) Rurouni Kenshin
7.) Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
8.) Blood+
9.) Shin-Chan
10.) Trinity Blood
11.) Big O
12.) Lupin the 3rd
13.) Case Closed

Teh end!

I liked anime for a short while, I read mangas mostly. But I don't like it much, realizing how Japan has taken control of our childrens mind, thus owning our future. >.>

1. Naruto/Shippuden
2.Fooly Cooly
3. .Hack//
4. Bleach
5. Inuyasha
6. Rurouni Kenshin
7. Full Metal Alchemist
8. Shin Chan

I do like anime and to buy the odd manga comic and read it at home, but i don't take anime and manga to a serious level and dress up as characters like some of the idiots do >.< anyway these are the animes i watch:

Bleach (AWESUM!)
Cowboy bebop
Ghost in the shell stand alone complex
Ghost in the shell stand alone complex (2nd gig)
Full metal alchemist
And last but not least... Nagasarete Airantou

I plan to get some bleach graphics and watch this Clannad thing everybody is going on about.

I used to like the first three Pokemon seasons. But now Pokemon is all "bleh" when it comes to the anime. Its always about meeting a pokemon/human friend that have a problem, Ash and friends to solve the problem with Team Rocket interferring like always, problem solved, and they're good buddies.

There used to be some sense of excitement and adventure in the old Pokemon.

I used to look Dragonball Z, and I got too bored to watch it. But later I've decided to watch it again on computer, and with the super ability to skip the 5 minute stare-offs, or those moments where you already know what they're going to say, I've been left with some great memories from Dragonball Z. Especially that part where Goku, Gohan, and Krillin relax those 9 days before the Cell Games. In those parts you could just watch a decent anime and hear laughters and talking about normal things, instead of the usual grunts, gasps, and the "what an amazing power, I've never sensed anything like this" shouts.

I probably won't ever watch another anime again, though. Things take too long. I recently tried watching Naruto, Bleach and other animes, but they all put me to sleep.....

One Piece, Hikaru no Go somewhat, MAR is cool, both Megaman animes, Zatch Bell, original Yugioh, the GX version, Pokemon (all of it), and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.

I would list all my favorite's but that would be a bit much so I'll put my current number one favorite whice is Bleach.

My fav anime are as following:

inuyasha
bleach
naruto/shippuden
deathnote
ghost in the shell (2nd gig)
FLCL
rurouni kenshin
MAR
Tenchi Muyo/Tenchi Universe/Tenchi in tokyo
Gungrave
Trigun
Cowboy bebop
Bobobo-bo bo-bobo
blood+
one piece
igpx
dbz/dbgt/db
pokemon
full metal alchemist
.hack//
shin chan
[and others]
@.@ i think i overdid it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back