And now for the age old question.... (Emblems)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnyku

Before anyone asks, I did a search for "Emblems" and every topic consists of saying "search the forum there are other topics" and "There are already topics on this search yourself" and after looking at all the results, there is no topics with any anwser.
Now, since the release of 1.09 I've been searching for the emblems and I was doing good, but now I am completely stuck. The ones I have yet to get are CEZ1 for Sonic, GFZ2/THZ2/CEZ1 for Tails, and CEZ2 for Knuckles

Any help would be appreceated (sp?)

CEZ1 (Sonic): It's up high. Real high. It's between the underwater passageway you go through halfway into the level and the switch that raises the drawbridge. You have to spring up from the exit of one passage into the entrance of another, higher, much more obscure one. That's about all I can say... just look around.

GFZ2 (Tails): Get to the big watery area at the end - specifically, the log toward the exit, up high by the waterfall. Turn around, facing the long line of springs. You should see an alcove. Fly to it from the log, and you SHOULD make it. It's in the subsequent passage.

THZ2 (Tails): Get to the first checkpoint, then take the lower road. Jump over the first pit of slime, then fly up the REALLY tall hole over the next conveyor belt (toward the wall that'd be on your left when you enter the room). It's in the hole.

CEZ1 (Tails): After you activate the drawbridge, you're on a plateau overlooking the lake. There should be an alcover popping out of the wall. Go in there, activate the switch, take some punishment from the Detons, and the Emblem is yours. Some kind of ring or shield required.

CEZ2 (Knux): Dunno... is it near the current down in the flooded dungeon? I think somebody's is there.

Okay, I scratched your back, now scratch mine: where's Knux's GFZ2 emblem? Kinda blankin' there.

To get to Knux's emblem, climb the wall to the right near the very beginning. You should wind up in a large, vacant valley. Climb the wall up ahead. His emblem is on the far edge of the cliff.

You know where Sonic's is? folow the steam that leads out of it and climb the wall, when you see a ledge, somewhere around there IIRC (I've never been the best at explaining things)

'Kay, thanks, that worked. Now all I need is Knux's THZ1, which, for whatever reason, has also eluded me, even though I could've sworn I checked every nook and cranny.

Well, that and all the emeralds, which gave me a sig seg last time I tried, though I can always try again *grumble*...

Shadow Hog said:
'Kay, thanks, that worked. Now all I need is Knux's THZ1, which, for whatever reason, has also eluded me, even though I could've sworn I checked every nook and cranny.
I am missing that one too, and I spent an hour looking for it... I have every other emblem except this one, though. :? And I'm a Knux fan, how could I possibly forget...?

That one is EASY, just climb up the really tall contraption in the last room. Y'know, the one that the yellow springs launch you under.

But I just got it this morning, and that's where it was.. it's on the very edge.

Shadow Hog said:
Correction: it's on the white columns on the front of the building. No yellow springs send you under them.

..what? Are we talking about the pump that takes you to the second special stage token? If we are, then there are diagonal yellow springs beneath that that you use to jump onto a conveyer belt.

Yes. Don't go through the shortcut (little tunnel). Instead, go into the factory with the yellow pipes that you have to climb, and it's on the right white piller. You know, the ones that aren't touching the floor but are tacked onto the sky somehow? It's between the right one and the second-to-righth one floating in the sky between them. Use rex, you'll find it.

I already HAVE found it... it's just there's no pump to the second SS token in THZ1, and no springs onto conveyor belts, either. He HAS to be thinking of THZ2.

Oh! We are talking about THZ1?? ^^;; My bad.

I got Knuckle's Emblem in THZ1 the other day and I already forgot.. wait it's on the factory pillar, nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back