an online halo game (trial version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trail2.JPG

It's the trail version! Yep, nice use of spelling. The correct word would be "trial".

By the way, that site looks rather wonky. I would just get it off microsoft.com.

thank you for correcting me. I changed "trail" to trial and ya I know the site is weird but its the only site I found that the download doesn't take 5 hours to download the halo trial (by the way you should try the game).My name is sniperman62 in the halo trial.

FoxBlitzz said:
Trail2.JPG

It's the trail version! Yep, nice use of spelling. The correct word would be "trial".

By the way, that site looks rather wonky. I would just get it off microsoft.com.

Damnit, you made that joke before i did. D=

Pfft. Go download the warez full game like a real man. Or better, buy it. Dirt cheap now.

Of course, it's somene else's choice. I just don't get it with all the Halo-hating... sure, the games are over-rated (personally, I think that the first game deserves a 9/10, while the second should be an 8-8.5...) but they're not bad games.

Ah well. To each his own.

Oooh! Halo!
Great! Another game where I can mindlessly kill random people ONLINE!

Does it have that voice chat thing?

Hopefully not, or else 10-year olds who think their so cool for playing an M-Rated game will be like "ZOMG lol u suk @$$ ololololol"

Halo trial, Combat Evolved or Custom edition do not have voice chat. You'll need something else, like Skype or something.

So has anybody tried the game yet? It's really fun because you can kill people mindlessly online (that's my personal reason)
80702_2t.jpg

(P.S. the wooden gun is not part of the game, it is a mod or something)

Just do what you want to do. Get the game if you like and don't have the full PC version, gdon't get it if you don't like Halo, and get this if you haven't played Halo (Multiplayer) before and would like to give it a try.

Gotta <3 CTF Blood Gulch (The awesome map included with this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back