amyrose.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCELLENT !!! :D

I played a few levels and she has her advantages and disadvantages. And the most amazing point:
LOLZ SH3 L00KZ L1K3 A G1RL!!! :mrgreen:

/me waits for the flood of "Senya and Amy servers"

But anyways, aside from how you shoulda put spinitem to -1, good job. Looks rather nice.

I rather preferred the double jump to the float, since it was alot more useful and helped to offset Amy's slowness. Also, I still say that the SOC should be removed, since it messes up all of the other characters. I really don't think that simply having an animation for nospinjump is worth messing up the falling frames of the other characters.
Super Mystic Sonic said:
And to tell the truth, I rather see Sonic spinning down after hitting a spring, then to see him falling down scared.
Well, that may be your opinion (as is it my opinion that it should be normal), but having the characters go into their spin frames when falling is misleading, since it leads you to believe that you can hit enemies when you really can't.

I liked the double jump better too because it made the wad better for biginners and made getting through levels easier. I wonder if multiability could work for it. Sms decided to add the slowfall ability wich to me is just like the glide/no climb ability. I'm not sure how to get rid of the soc, that too was sms's doing.

Well, it looked interesting, and the sprites own.

But the hamer doesnt work, and the spin thing sucks...

For those who rather not have Amy spin, I can give you this option:

Nitro/RgxSS makes falling sprites, I'll remove the SOC and give her double jump.

That would be the best option. The 2 reasons I gave her spinfall was to make the float ability look realistic, and because there were no falling sprites. Remember that I'll only do this if you want me to.

Or there's always the option of editing it yourself. (just be glad I decided to add an amy with the double jump ability.)

I am aware of how major this bump is, but I feel this topic needs to be bumped. Other than a minor lack of shading, this is one awesome Amy wad.

Hm....yes, I'll e-mail this thing to Mystic. Need to improve some stuff, like remove the SOC, and find some way to make Amy still familiar. (a char wad shouldn't have a SOC added when in the addons section) ....oh wait...did you even ask Donnyku (or whoever) for permission?

Super mystic sonic said:
Hm....yes, I'll e-mail this thing to Mystic. Need to improve some stuff, like remove the SOC, and find some way to make Amy still familiar. (a char wad shouldn't have a SOC added when in the addons section) ....oh wait...did you even ask Donnyku (or whoever) for permission?
Everything on here is an dit of sonic exept the dress wich was donnyku's creation. I did forget to ask permission so before you e-mail it put credit for it in the wad. Actually someone is editing her to do the tornado move from sonic heroes.

I tryed downloading this onto my COM. at home but everytime i click the DOWNLOAD word on the site, it takes me to the same page. It won't even let me download.

Please help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back