Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Link:
http://media7.filewind.com/g.php?filepath=682

A detailed version of Amy. (Finally)
Amyspin.gif

Credit to SMS and RGX for helping me out on this wad.

Er...this was a test version......you shouldn't have released it yet! I need to fix those offset coordinates in the jumping frames, and need to change ability.

Hm, not bad, but I'd recommend not having the SOC modify the jumping frames, since that affects all of the characters, not just Amy. Also, you should do something about the spinning attack; you can't get out of it without jumping. Make it so that it stops when you let go of the spindash button.

Nice, better as i think it will be, Good work.
But im wondering what Amy is doing when she runs with super sneakers..... looks funny :?

FuriousFox said:
Hm, not bad, but I'd recommend not having the SOC modify the jumping frames, since that affects all of the characters, not just Amy.

This was a test version that shouldn't be released in releases yet. She was ment to have slow fall, but I forgot to put in that ability. Also, her spinfall won't affect anyone's jump. (unless they have nojumpspin on) It can only affect their spring sprites. And to tell the truth, I rather see Sonic spinning down after hitting a spring, then to see him falling down scared.

FuriousFox said:
Hm, not bad, but I'd recommend not having the SOC modify the jumping frames, since that affects all of the characters, not just Amy.
Agreed
Super mystic sonic said:
She was ment to have slow fall, but I forgot to put in that ability.
I prefer double jump to slow fall.

We should have double jump and slow fall. That would amke her better for beginners.

Well, I quess its done. Yeah, I know I don't sound really happy. I'm not all too happy about the spinning sprites facing to the right. Everytime when look to the right while spinning, the coordinates offset mess up a little bit. But when you look to the left, it all seems to be fine. I'd say this thing is unfixable. But don't worry, its not a major bug, or a bug that bugs the hell outta you. So, its finally done!

New stuff (really not anything):
-Fixed the 1P screen text
-Made few changes to S_SKIN, like removing unneeded 0 stuff
-Changed ability to slow fall. Idea is from Sonic heroes' hammer float.
-Fixed some offset coordinates on the running sprites
-Fixed a single running sprite that hasn't got Amy's real boot yet.
-Put the wad in a zip
-Uploaded it 3 sites (mirrors)

Downloads:
SERVER 1(SENDSPACE)
SERVER 2(MEGAUPLOAD)
SERVER 3(SUPERSANCTUARY)

nitro_the_hedghog said:
you forgo to put the ring around her wrist when she walks.

The ring? Oh well, I quess you could do such a small job yourself, don't ya think? And its not really all that needed. Just....a small lacking detail.

I'm, waiting for an admin to see this and add it to srb2.org. Or for JTE to see it and and put it on srb2jte.

If you want it to be put on SRB2.org I think you have to e-mail it to Mystic.
As for the JTE thing I doubt he'll put it in anytime soon (for semi-obvisous reasons, read the JTE 1.69.10 topic) if he does at all.
I like the wad, it really makes me want to make my girl wad idea.

Its good, the Thonk Object spawn is odd but that is fixed with JTE, Maybe make a version that uses the JTE Amy addon which the other Amy uses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back