• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

AmyR Remake WIP (Beta WAD Available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy's heels are not high. They're raised a little, but not high like Blaze's.

Furthermore, you made them look like the kind of shoes that I'd draw. I'm not good at drawing shoes.

Uhm, we? I don't remember Dr. Pepper saying you were part of this project at all. You could just make it yourself.

Worked your butt off? These look like they're merely slight edits that anyone could do in 5 minutes or less.
Also stop double posting and read the rules.

Shadic, it is good to see you are interested in this WAD and want to pitch in, but you could have asked first and then showed us what you are capable of...and about the edits you did make...
We can't make Amy's eyes green and not expect it to change to the prefcolor in gameplay, it would change red with Amy's dress and shoes. That's why I haven't bothered making Amy's eyes green, it's not SRB2's style to have colored eye pupils anyway.
Amy wears boots, not shoes/sneakers or high heals. The heals she has now are just fine, there is no need to change that.
Btw, it's not hard to get a photobucket or imageshack account and paste the
stuck with 56k modems.

Unfortunately, no. Blade and I have been doing a lot of work on the Cream WAD. I've also been busy with this one project of mine as well, here's a snap shot of it.
screenshot125.jpg

This pic isn't fake and wasn't taken in SRB2 or from a EXE compiled from it's source code, take a guess what it is. *evil laugh*

I don't want to give any more details at the moment, but one thing I will say that it isn't using one drop of SRB2 code. Once I have more to show, I'll let you guys know. Until then, you can try guessing the answers out of me. :P
One last pic...
screenshot119.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back