Amy,Tails And Blaze Confirmed Playeble in Sonic Next Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic Team really has gone down the crapper lately, If this game blows,
I won't be surprised.
My only exception is the Wii version coming out.

Draykon said:
Well, more characters may still be alright, but when they start getting uncreative, that's where I draw the line. Most of the newer characters can be compared to fancharacters.

silverkw4.png

If something like that actually works, then something's wrong with the official characters.

Wins the whole god damn topic.

Thread over.

sonicroboblast11 said:
Do ANY of you pay any attention? The ONLY
confirmed playable characters are: SONIC, SILVER, AND SHADOW!!! THATS WHY THOSE THREE'S BOXES ON THE JAPANESE SITE ARE BIGGER THAN THE REST OF THE GOOD CHARACTERS. THEY ARE SIDE KICKS LIKE IN SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT (all this can be found on the wikipedia page for this)!
Hey, jackass;

1) Wikipedia is NEVER a good source, ANYONE can go ahead and edit it.
2) Every helper character WAS playable in Shadow the hedgehog, pick up the player two controller once in a while.
3) We can make whatever the hell assumptions we like, we've seen footage, people have played the demo from xbox live, we have more than enough to work with here, fuck off to your little hole of denial.

And another thing, Silver is as much like a fan character as, amy, shadow, jet, cream, tikal, cheese etc.. Sonic Team can never win with you moronic fans, You slam them down whenever they release a new character, They don't bring back characters that have nothing to do with the current storyline? You slam them down some more, They give in and release some of the older characters into a storlyline? You slam them down anyway, for not bringing back all of the older characters, or just for bringing them back in the first place, They don't elaborate on a characters past? You bitch and moan, they bring a game out about it? You bitch and moan some more.

THEY CAN NEVER WIN.
Don't like something about the game? Shut up and just don't buy it, it's that simple.

I apologize for the poor taste of words, but this really pisses me off.
Don't fight flames with flames.

In before lock.

Seriously, can you guys keep a decent conversation without it degrading into a flame war?

Reapah said:
Hey, jackass;
A perfectly bad example on how to reply to a person who admitted his mistakes. Try not to flame, stupid.

3) We can make whatever the hell assumptions we like, we've seen footage, people have played the demo from xbox live, we have more than enough to work with here, **** off to your little hole of denial.
Again, tone down the temper a bit. :?

And another thing, Silver is as much like a fan character as, amy, shadow, jet, cream, tikal, cheese etc.. Sonic Team can never win with you moronic fans, You slam them down whenever they release a new character, They don't bring back characters that have nothing to do with the current storyline? You slam them down some more, They give in and release some of the older characters into a storlyline? You slam them down anyway, for not bringing back all of the older characters, or just for bringing them back in the first place, They don't elaborate on a characters past? You bitch and moan, they bring a game out about it? You bitch and moan some more.

For the last goddamned time, we don't hate SEGA, we just hate how they execute their ideas. I have NO problem with Cream, Tikal, Cheese, or most other characters that have appeared. I have NO problem with them thinking up Sonic Riders. I have NO problem with most of the storylines they come up with. We simply despise the fact that Shadow was turned into an emo, the gameplay of Sonic Riders didn't appeal, and Silver is a copy of Shadow with more interesting spikes. He's just another recolor; Tikal actually has a reason to be created. It's called logical and constructive critique, you fool.

I apologize for the poor taste of words
You may as well apologize for your whole post.

Game over. Continue? ( y / n )

Don't fight flames with flames.

This topic has gotten too out of hand.

Stop flaming, and stop flaming the flamers.

Locked for high tempatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back