Amy,Tails And Blaze Confirmed Playeble in Sonic Next Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you guys criticize games long before they are even released?
*Insert ranting about ranting about reclors here.*

Blaze needs to Burn >_>

I don't like Cats >=(

Anyways, I'll still get it. It uses ShTH CG O_O

SHINY

Shad, and Silver also seem to be Confirmed....

But who is this "Princess Elsie?"

*DIdn't read the whole topic*

Everyone's levels sucked in SA. I can agree with DW, they could go ahead and mix these characters up in a good way, but they just won't.

Com said:
Didn't you see the FIRST pics and interviews with Sega. They said they wanted this game to go back to Sonic's roots. They also only confirmed Sonic as a playable character at that time, thus everyone went on to belive he was the only one playable.
Again, I'll point out, he was NEVER confirmed as the only playable character, the first images only had him in it, but it NEVER confirmed him as the only playable character, the closest to that was "Sonic is back for next gen, to mark his 15th year anniversary", There was only a handfull of images and one video, none of which said he was the only one confirmed, the next images and videos after those had shadow and silver in them, It was mentioned several times near the start that "sonic and his freinds are back".

AMY?! :eek: BLAZE?! :eek:

But im ok with tails, he was a first. :D

But i think i see knuckles only shaded on the site. Hmmm? Will he be in it?? Stay tuned on the site folks!

Com said:
Same here Shuffle. Once I saw Shadow, all hopes of this game being good were lost. Good thing Sonic and the Secert Rings is also being made.
They've still got a while to release that one. Watch them throw Shadow in it, anyways.
As for SA's levels sucking, I'd have to disagree. Sonic Adventure had plenty of good levels, the game's engine BLOWS, though. SA1's levels are ESPECIALLY great compared to SA2's, which sucks in general. :X

Why do you guys criticize games long before they are even released?
Maybe because most of the 3D Sonic games have sucked balls? Sonic Team doesn't have a very good track record recently, why should we expect something amazing?

superflip96 said:
AMY?! :eek: BLAZE?! :eek:

But im ok with tails, he was a first. :D

But i think i see knuckles only shaded on the site. Hmmm? Will he be in it?? Stay tuned on the site folks!
Check out the english site, he's confirmed there.

I agree, Sonic Adventure would have been a great game if SEGA hadn't rushed Sonic Team to complete Sonic Adventure
That's when SEGA started to suck.

Do ANY of you pay any attention? The ONLY
confirmed playable characters are: SONIC, SILVER, AND SHADOW!!! THATS WHY THOSE THREE'S BOXES ON THE JAPANESE SITE ARE BIGGER THAN THE REST OF THE GOOD CHARACTERS. THEY ARE SIDE KICKS LIKE IN SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT (all this can be found on the wikipedia page for this)! And whats all this return to roots stuff you said that "playing as other characters other than sonic makes it not classic" crap? What about Sonic 3 and Knuckles? That is a great classic sonic game, and three characters are playable there, right? Another thing: they NEVER said Sonic would be the only playable character. And lets not make assumptions about the game. The game will not be known as good or bad until its released, SO SHUT UP flamming an unreleased game!

Don't flame. You could have stated all that in a much nicer way.

sonicroboblast11 said:
Do ANY of you pay any attention? The ONLY
confirmed playable characters are: SONIC, SILVER, AND SHADOW!!! THATS WHY THOSE THREE'S BOXES ON THE JAPANESE SITE ARE BIGGER THAN THE REST OF THE GOOD CHARACTERS. THEY ARE SIDE KICKS LIKE IN SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT (all this can be found on the wikipedia page for this)! And whats all this return to roots stuff you said that "playing as other characters other than sonic makes it not classic" crap? What about Sonic 3 and Knuckles? That is a great classic sonic game, and three characters are playable there, right? Another thing: they NEVER said Sonic would be the only playable character. And lets not make assumptions about the game. The game will not be known as good or bad until its released, SO SHUT UP flamming an unreleased game!And whats all this return to roots stuff you said that "playing as other characters other than sonic makes it not classic" crap? What about Sonic 3 and Knuckles? That is a great classic sonic game, and three characters are playable there, right? Another thing: they NEVER said Sonic would be the only playable character. And lets not make assumptions about the game. The game will not be known as good or bad until its released, SO SHUT UP flamming an unreleased game!
Sorry to make your long, fairly unreadable rant null and void but a handful of other characters have been confirmed for co-op and online play. Myabe not single player as of yet, but, hey, the game is what, 20 days away? I'll be finding out soon enough.

Yeah, Knux is in and screw me. :D But the point is, I'm not impressed by what I've seen. I'm not trying to say, (or at least now say) that this game is doomed.

The ONLY
confirmed playable characters are: SONIC, SILVER, AND SHADOW!!!

If you look at the screens of those characters, are they helping someone? Hm? Sure Blaze is helping Silver, but look at the screens of Tails and Amy for example. I don't see any of the above three mentioned.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT (all this can be found on the wikipedia page for this)!

Get YOUR facts straight. Wikipedia is not the most reliable source, (no, not every page is hacked, but unoffical infomation appears there alot,) and when it is a page based of a game with many rumors surrounding it, I wouldn't point to it out as your main source.

"playing as other characters other than sonic makes it not classic" crap

Did I say I want that? No. Sonic, Tails, Eggman, Amy, Metal, and Knux do it for me. Thats all I need, nothing more. Look at SA. Playing as that many players means Sonic Team couldn't milk something from that character, so they added a new one, a lame way of "replayabity".

SO SHUT UP flamming an unreleased game!

How about you stop flamming me. There is a thing called expectations, and due to past failures, mine are low. Get over it.

Besides, why did you write the last part twice? To make your post the size of Mystic's posts? So sonicroboblast11, you've made my day worth it! Thanks. :lol:

Well, more characters may still be alright, but when they start getting uncreative, that's where I draw the line. Most of the newer characters can be compared to fancharacters.

silverkw4.png

If something like that actually works, then something's wrong with the official characters.

Yeah. In Sonic Battle, I actually thought Emerl was cool. He wasn't a recolor or anything; just this cool robot dude. But then Sonic Team KILLED HIM OFF before the final credits finished. They did the same to Shadow, and he came back to life. -_-

And Gemerl didn't quite make up for it, so don't ask. :\

As long as those extra characters don't get involved in the story. (like Tails/Amy/Blaze following you in levels giving you hints. Or even worse, having to play with them in the story, giving Sonic less levels to play in)

okay, so I went overboard. I thought wikipedia was reliable and it only said the other characters were helpers. The screens could have just been showing the others as sidekicks, or as playable characters. I don't know.
Assumptions shouldn't be made yet. I am excited about a new sonic game. whether its crap or not I am still getting it.

I am still perplexed about one thing sonic related but not with this topic. Why does everyone hate on Heroes? I personally liked it and spent two months trying to get all A's (I know I suck!). Oh, and I fixed the repeted line in my first post.

shadow the fox said:
Also. Knux will be in that game you dumbass.

I didn't say knux wouldn't be in the game. Where did that come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back