Amy,Tails And Blaze Confirmed Playeble in Sonic Next Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I knew about this a month ago. Just more characters to screw up the game. Besides, I remember Sonic Team said the only character would be Sonic, but then again, that must be my imagination.

That was Sonic and the secret rings (or known as Sonic Wild Fire)

Nope, I seriously remember reading about how Sega wanted Sonic Next-gen to have Sonic go back to his roots, as in having him the only player. It seems now they are going further away from Sonic's "roots".

Com said:
Nope, I seriously remember reading about how Sega wanted Sonic Next-gen to have Sonic go back to his roots, as in having him the only player. It seems now they are going further away from Sonic's "roots".

Indeed. :/

Funny how we know Blaze is in here, but we have no freaking clue where Knuckles is.

Com said:
Funny how we know Blaze is in here, but we have no freaking clue where Knuckles is.
Knuckles is confirmed, You people don't seem to be in tune with the news <<

Sonic was NEVER confirmed as the only playable character, Hell, the first ever promotional photo was sonic, shadow and silver.

Here's the confirmed characters:
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Rouge, Shadow, Silver, Blaze, E-123 Omega, Elise, Mephiles(not confirmed as playable).

Mephiles is just shadow with blue instead of red, if you look on silver's story on the site

light dasher said:
Mephiles is just shadow with blue instead of red, if you look on silver's story on the site
Mephiles is still a completly different character and worth mentioning. It doesn't matter if he is recolour-ish or not, Plus, It seems like he transforms, we've known that for months, If you checked out any of the photo/videos of him fighting shadow.

Didn't you see the FIRST pics and interviews with Sega. They said they wanted this game to go back to Sonic's roots. They also only confirmed Sonic as a playable character at that time, thus everyone went on to belive he was the only one playable.

Same here Shuffle. Once I saw Shadow, all hopes of this game being good were lost. Good thing Sonic and the Secert Rings is also being made.

Amy could work, along Rouge, if they did them right. Seriously, Amy could add a little depth with that giant hammer of hers. They did her fairly well in Sonic Adventure. And Rouge could play a Knuckles/Tails combo-style character. There's no reason they couldn't work them in as full-fledged characters. They CHOOSE not to. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back