Alvin and the chipmunks : do you like them or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the fact that lately, every version of SRB2 that has come out (mod or SVN build) has had the NOSSMUSIC = 1 thing start aChipmunks version of whatever TUNES you're using.

Honestly, I don't understand what the whole deal is about doing CG animation. In my opinion it tends to ruin just about everything that starts out as a traditional animation cartoon. Anything that doesn't start out as such is still ruined because of how bad CG animation tends to look in the first place. The entire point of cartoonish art is that it's unrealistic. You really aren't supposed to apply realistic lighting to something that's meant to look loony. Large eyes, exaggerated features... CG art just doesn't compliment that.

FoxBlitzz said:
Honestly, I don't understand what the whole deal is about doing CG animation. In my opinion it tends to ruin just about everything that starts out as a traditional animation cartoon. Anything that doesn't start out as such is still ruined because of how bad CG animation tends to look in the first place. The entire point of cartoonish art is that it's unrealistic. You really aren't supposed to apply realistic lighting to something that's meant to look loony. Large eyes, exaggerated features... CG art just doesn't compliment that.
the game animations really ruin the chipmunks! they make the chipmunks look stupid.

FoxBlitzz said:

QFT kinda.

Talking animals don't need real world things. It's like a Spongebob movie with him as an actual thing. D:

light the elementa said:
They are in the 3d movie they are awesome but 2d = *barf* but that's just me...
Yeah...they suck in 2d...But for some reason I liked the old shows.Mabe because of th s-*shot,shot,and shot again*

Kitsune said:
I really did like the original cartoons/cartoon movies. However, the new movie ruined it. :(

The new movie made me want to shoot them with a harpoon gun. The original cartoons made me want to not shoot them with harpoon gun.

In my opinion, the new movie was better than the shows. There was just- *Shot. Throat slit. Burned alive. Thrown in a toilet.*

On the internet, opinions kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back