Alright, who ISN'T currently using a recolor as an avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My avatar looks good, But i don't think people like it, People just might think that i'm a good MSPaint artist, Though im becoming a good pencil artist, But not a good MSPaint artist

Hurray for me not using SMS but Sonic in my avatar. Comes close, though. Blame JPEG for screwing up the quality, but its the only way the pic will be under 10 KB without having to cut alot of the picture.

Might be using this avatar for a loooong time.

I'm not using a recolor. Of course, using an unaltered sprite from an official game could be considered worse...

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
recolour?
There's no need to bold the u, honestly. Most people are well aware that the British use it in that word whilst us Americans don't, you don't need to drag attention to it.

Sparkster said:
I'm not using a recolor. Of course, using an unaltered sprite from an official game could be considered worse...
Personally, I much prefer the original to badly edited versions.

I'd never use a recolor. :\

Mystic said:
JJames19119 said:
That kinda bothered me after a while so I went on 4Chan, picked the first anime wallpaper I liked then stuck it on here.
That's the exact process that went into the creation of my avatar. =P
Same here. XP

Heck, I don't even have an avatar, I'll upload one next time I can get on the computer, most of my avatars are either official game art or drawing I make myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back