• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Alm!

Almulescent

Yea, my own mod with fully custom sprites! (built to fit my artstyle, since i dont do srb2 artstyle) Although most of him is, well, done.. (INCLUDING sprites, though a few will change) theres still quite a bit to do! And a few moves to be changed/replaced, too! If you think this looks familiar, its because JackalMan had reviewed an older version with worse running sprites! He's planned to have Pizza Time support, Custom HP, a dive (replacing the un-needed slide, since hes already small enough to get under small spaces..), and more! I hope I don't give up on this one too..
Oh, and the current coders are:
TGTLS and Unmatched Bracket, they do really good with lua and stuff. I hope to see him fully done and on the MB, most likely in a month or two, or early 2024.. I'm not gonna set a release date, that'll just add stress'n'stuff..
and i swear to god if you even ask for a download i will send him to your house to eat your keys
srb20378.gif

srb20367.gif

• Cool!
Reactions: Dee

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back