ALLYOURBASE.WAD JOKE WAD :p:p:p PG-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew, I'm lucky I just turned 13. Anyways, I would like to see a screenshot too, if Light dasher wasn't banned, for whatever reason.

GCFreak said:
Phew, I'm lucky I just turned 13. Anyways, I would like to see a screenshot too, if Light dasher wasn't banned, for whatever reason.
Is FF Banning people for dumb reasons agaaaaaain?

Well, if Light Dasher can't post a screenie, can someone else?

Hah, I'll download it then post it and whatever "Word" is in there, you'll all see it!
So i'm the one PIXING AND GTFOING!

Well, heres a picture of the sky i took.

srb20000ya6.png

OMG YOU SPEELED EET RONG!!111
You wanted a screenie, you can't ban me for doing what people said.

superflip96 said:
... Because I dont want to be rude and offending to anybody I will just say this is OK.
There's nothing wrong with criticism.

It would appear so. Maybe we could have a brawl between the user avatars, but my avatar is obviously so going to WIN.

Nick8 said:
Or you can all shut the hell up and get back on topic.

????????????? Who do you think you are? Only admins and mods have the authority to say that. You better watch out or you'll never see the light again.

M.V.P said:
Nick8 said:
Or you can all shut the hell up and get back on topic.

? Who do you think you are? Only admins and mods have the authority to say that. You better watch out or you'll never see the light again.

I'm getting angry with this.
I hate when people join, act like they're the boss of everyone, and bother them, and leave. :|

I hope you realize it doesn't make a bit of difference. Whether he's a mod or not, you STILL need to get back on topic, as it's conflicting with the rules otherwise.

Anyway, I may download this if I get screenshots. Otherwise, meh.

EDIT: Oh, whoops, totally skipped over that. I'll try it out.

True, it's a bit crude of a way to say it, but still valid.

As for the wad, erm... Weird, to say the least. :| The only part I found amusing was when the Egg missile whizzed by with the sound effect, "Aaall yourbaseyourbaseyourbase..." Otherwise, it was sort of annoying hearing the sound of a drunken frog when every time I get a ring or jump. >_>

Still, nice effort. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back