Allergies Getting to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supasonik11

Pikachu Fantard.
Since its allergy season, i thought of posting this here.

It seems like just 2 days ago, i started to get pollen allergies. My eyes were swelling up like crazy! and my nose was all red and stuff.

Anyways enough about me, lets here what you have to say.

Discuss allergies here.

Not me. But I did have an upset stomach and diarrhea yesterday. Must have had too many donuts, I guess.

When my allergies start acting up, I get my sinuses stuffed up, I get sinus pressure thus resulting in headaches, and my skin gets irritated very easily. Essh, what I would give to not have allergies.

I just get standard cold symptomes with my all allergies. Really annoying, but not as severe as other's I guess.

Pretty much all I ever get is a three-day cold and an itchy left eye for the whole season. And this year I just have the itchy eye.

Ugh, I always get the worst allergies during this time of year. It's a shame too, it's really pretty outside this time around.

I'm a mess in the morning. I end up sneezing unexpectedly, I then cough because its hard talking/breathing due to mucus getting caught in my throat, then I start sneezing again and it triggers my hiccups >_<

Oh yay allergy season coming up, well, it's here now.

Yep, I suffer really bad from hay fever as I have pollen allergy. Nasty symptons such as nasty sneezing, nose running, major itching eyes if I don't have my tablets.

Only other allergies I have are Kiwi Fruit (severe) and Egg white (Mild)

I think I sat on something I'm allergic to, because my ass swelled up recently. Have no idea if it not being allergy season would've changed anything.

Fortunately, no. But some of my friends are.

BTW, did you know that allergies are caused by the body mistakenly believing that you are being attacked by multi-cellular parasites? Thousands of years ago, allergies were excellent and useful defense mechanisms against invaders, but these days, those harmful organisms are a lot rarer, and so the mechanism attacks normal things like pollen and pet dander.

That is actually something else I believe. When you feel like you are about to sneeze you look at a bright light and it makes you sneeze.

I have pollen allergies. And they started at the same time as the swine flu thing and people thought I had SWINE FLU! BTW. These are also the people who like to act as total assholes to me when a teacher isn't around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back