ALL THE TOKEN AND EMBLEM LOCATIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had to use speed thok. couldnt get there any other way so... yeah.... actualy, i did say jump and at the peak of your jump speed thok. maybe you dont need it sometimes maybe you do. i find i need it all the time.... :roll:

By exploring. It's near the beginning, though. Look for faulty tiles, you'll find it.

I didn't want to make a whole new topic on this so, where is Sonic's emblem on egg castle zone act 1? I have found ALL the other emblems but that one. Can anyone help me out?

You need to go into the cave on the elft after hitting three different springs. Go right on the fork inside the cave then spindash or run into the springs at high speed towards the wall in front of the springs to reach an opening.

*double-post*

Where do you find the second emerald key in GFZ2? the screenshot dosen't help, I can't find that underwater area anywhere, also I would like to know HOW to get to that emblem.

In the last open area of the level, try looking underwater for a secret tunnel to find the first one. The second one is in the water that the bridge inside the last cave is going over, if you know what I mean.

if anyone still has trouble getting to Sonics GFZ1 emblem, use super sonic in the water fall (run 1st and jump just before you hit the water fall).

Thats how I did it. I never could make it across the gap everyone else has been using... reguardless of my abilities :P

Okay, I got the first THZ2 emerald token(the one that's hidden in the brown texture stuff in that secret room). Now I'm having trouble with the other THZ2 token :\ [is in faliure mode]

KingofFlames said:
Okay, I got the first THZ2 emerald token(the one that's hidden in the brown texture stuff in that secret room). Now I'm having trouble with the other THZ2 token :\ [is in faliure mode]

Okay, this is probably the hardest in the game (as far as I know). When you start the level, get the three rings and destroy the enemy. Then, run around the edge of the level (you will see rings and a conveyor belt) until you see a different floor texture. Stand on it and you will hit a spring. Move towards the wall and you should find a secret area. Go on to the conveyor belt and wait until you see a room to the side. You will find a water shield in there. Then, get out of the area (simple enough) and try to get through the level WITHOUT losing the shield. Go the conveyor belt route. When you come to the big open acid pool, there should be yellow springs in front of you. Jump into the acid and go round the side of the big pillar to your right. Go inside the passage and you will be shot through a large pipe. When you exit it, go along the tunnel until you reach an Invincibility monitor (correct me if I am wrong). Soon, you will see the emerald token within your grasp. BUT be careful NOT to hit the spring before getting the token, or you have to go down the tunnel again.

No thanks are necessary...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back