All new users of the SRB2 message boards post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSC

Lately, there has been a rather large influx of newcomers to these message boards, with each one actually posting making a new topic. Well, to slim down on all these topics, here is a topic where you new users can introduce yourselves.

Post your name and basically your introduction. This will cause less topics to be made and the bandwidth will be intact.

Last, but not least, if you are signing up here, please post. If you don't think you will post, don't bother signing up. Mystic purges those with zero posts.

Hi, I'm SSNTails, I'm the main SRB2 guy, and judging by everyone else's post count, I'm new here! It's nice to meet all of you!

Yeah, I was thinking about setting up a real official looking topic for introductions instead, but for now I'll just leave this up until I get around to it.

Hi! I'm Clément! I have so far got nothing but respect from people on this MB, so I think I'll be enjoying my time here. Anyway, I just joined yesterday, sooo... see everyone around!

SSNTails said:
Hi, I'm SSNTails, I'm the main SRB2 guy, and judging by everyone else's post count, I'm new here! It's nice to meet all of you!
Aw, come on, you're still #6. Disregard that I'm #4, Shuf's #5, Mystic's #2 and hotdog's the not-much-coveted #1.

Shadow Hog said:
SSNTails said:
Aw, come on, you're still #6. Disregard that I'm #4, Shuf's #5, Mystic's #2 and hotdog's the not-much-coveted #1.

I'm #5? How the hell did that happen? I hardly ever post O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back