Alien Lifeforms exposing themselves on October 14th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAAHHH!! BACK ALIEN SCUM!!!! LEAVE MY COMPUTER ALONE!!!!
Oh noes! They're bringing in reinforcements!! HELP!!!
*disintegrated*

Angelus_the_echidna said:
*disintegrated*
.....*everyone carries on with their lives and doesn't notice Angelus died*

Tec_Weed said:
chances that there are those perfect life conditions on other planets are pretty low though.

Yes, but other life forms might not need the same requirements as us, so what we consider "Perfect" life conditions may not be the same thing to them.

Also it's the 14th and I don't see any aliens. I was hoping I'd get a pet headcrab.

Ok they sent me a message saying they got lost in out-of-space and will come to Earth in 2120 *shot* hey we will all be dead then =D *stabbed*

Silent_Snipe said:
Ok they sent me a message saying they got lost in out-of-space and will come to england in 2120 *shot* hey we will all be dead then =D *stabbed*
And so the Earth is safe for the next 112 years.

Silent_Snipe said:
*disintegrated*
.....*everyone carries on with their lives and doesn't notice Angelus died*
Yes, and then Angelus's spirit haunts you for the rest of eternity. Actually, when I first created Angelus, I made him into a indestructable demi-god, so HA! Still kickin', Snipe! :P

I WAS RIGHT! well it october 14, and what happened? NOTHING! no aliens, no space ship, nothing. just a plain ordinary day. looks like our "aliens" are no-shows!

Although it would be better if they did come down and destroy anything. I mean come ON. With the way things are going, with global warming, out-of-control weather, valuable animals dying out, and the stock market crashing, I don't think this world will make it to 2012

time gear said:
I WAS RIGHT! well it october 14, and what happened? NOTHING! no aliens, no space ship, nothing. just a plain ordinary day. looks like our "aliens" are no-shows!

Looks like aliens don't exist in the first place.

Um...yeah...if God could create life on Earth, why would he not create life in other parts of the Universe?

sonic260 said:
Um...yeah...if God could create life on Earth, why would he not create life in other parts of the Universe?

I'm gonna into a religious discussion here.

My belief is that the Bible states that God created humans because he wanted to share his love
with us (to those of you who aren't Christian, that will sound
weird, but that's the way it is when
people are from different religions). It is completely possible that aliens do exist in the Universe,
but, to my knowledge, the Church doesn't not believe in intelligent life forms existing beyond our planet.

Please let's not bring religion into the equation. Whenever people bring in religion into the mix, everyone gets burned. And believe me, I mean everyone.

Please let's not bring religion into the equation. Whenever people bring in religion into the mix, everyone gets burned. And believe me, I mean everyone.

Unless we want to start a debate, I will refrain from posting anything else like my previous post.

Chisuun said:
time gear said:

Looks like aliens don't exist in the first place.
You can't prove that.

See I've got 2 theories on this matter, SimsMagic:
1. We are alone in this universe, or
2. If there are aliens, they probably think that earth is an inferior cesspool.

Otherwise, they probably would've made themselves known by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back