Adventure Monitors for 2.2

Adventure Monitors for 2.2 v4.1

This seems to break some of the Question Mark Blocks in Pipe Towers Zone (and other Mario Mode Levels, if I had to guess). Hitting a block containing a 1-Up will spawn the bottom of a monitor, which immediately disappears the next tick. The block itself remains hittable, but hitting it multiple times just does the same thing. I've included a gif of the bug, as well as a reference gif of what happens without the addon, for comprehensiveness's sake.

Attachments

• srb20003.gif
    srb20003.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 143
  • srb20006.gif
    srb20006.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 130
Am I the only one who's having issues with the 3D Models for the Adventure Monitors? Every other model I have works perfectly fine but the Adventure Monitors still stay as sprites no matter what I do.

srb20000.gif

Am I the only one who's having issues with the 3D Models for the Adventure Monitors? Every other model I have works perfectly fine but the Adventure Monitors still stay as sprites no matter what I do.

View attachment 60475
I've been having the same issue, actually.
Only, in my case the Golden Monitors work just fine, but not the Normal/Red ones.

I installed Jeck Jims' models directly from the thread, replaced the models.dat file with the one included on the one in the MB, and made sure that I added all the VDLC models but nope. Only the golden monitors are 3D.

I installed Jeck Jims' models directly from the thread, replaced the models.dat file with the one included on the one in the MB, and made sure that I added all the VDLC models but nope. Only the golden monitors are 3D.
I've been having the same issue, actually.
Only, in my case the Golden Monitors work just fine, but not the Normal/Red ones.
Do you have the latest version of this mod because it has been updated

View attachment 60475
go into the models.dat and replace MSVT OBJE/MSVT.md3 3.0 0.0 with MSVT /VDLC/OBJE+/MSVT.md3 3.0 0.0
not sure why but the latest update to the model pack changed the location of the model for the monitors

go into the models.dat and replace MSVT OBJE/MSVT.md3 3.0 0.0 with MSVT /VDLC/OBJE+/MSVT.md3 3.0 0.0
not sure why but the latest update to the model pack changed the location of the model for the monitors
Hey, that worked! Thanks for the help! :wonderful:

In one of the gifs you can see him/her using a code to make the item boxes sprites go from classic to adventure
That was the addfile command in which you can select any mod to load when youre already playing
Theres no command to disable it thats just an vanilla srb2 command

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back