ADVENTURE EXAMPLE SUCKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wasn't it longer. I know it was just a sample, but samples are usuallly WHOLE LEVELS!!! I love the SA games, but this just sucked.

Who agrees?

Adventure Example is just that, an example of what can be done with the Adventure mode of SRB2. We don't intend to expand it, it's just to demonstrate what it does.

Sonic Robo Blast 2 is modelled after the classic Genesis games. It isn't Sonic Adventure, and we won't ever change it to play like that. However, it is coded into the game so that people who want to create stages to use Sonic Adventure-style gameplay can do so.

Henceforth, if you want to make your own stages with a Sonic Adventure style of gameplay, feel free. However, that is not what SRB2 itself is about.

I agree that it kinda sucks anyway, though... What do the hardcore SRB2ers who completed every challenge in the game need with a friggin EXAMPLE?
May I attempt to find a way to get you to replace it with someone's Emerald Coast Zone update to 1.09, or are you too afraid we'd have even MORE people begging for a full Sonic Adventure in SRB2 mod?...

Why wasn't it longer. I know it was just a sample, but samples are usuallly WHOLE LEVELS!!! I love the SA games, but this just sucked.

Who agrees?

Adventure EXAMPLE. You know, an EXAMPLE. It's basically just one small example of SA mode. Do you even know what example means?

Stupid contridicting n00b. You just said in other topics that the SA example rocked. In this one you say it sucked. If I had the ability here I would just slap you...

Anyway, again stop making pointless topics while mimicking Earl. Now go watch a movie.

furyhunter600 said:
Stupid contridicting n00b. You just said in other topics that the SA example rocked. In this one you say it sucked. If I had the ability here I would just slap you...

Anyway, again stop making pointless topics while mimicking Earl. Now go watch a movie.
n00bs these days have no manners, eh fury?

It's short because it doesn't need to be long. It's just there to demonstrate three SA-style elements. It's not intended to be an actual level. It also probably explains why the level isn't very refined and that the track is so easy to fall off.

Jason the Echidna said:
May I attempt to find a way to get you to replace it with someone's Emerald Coast Zone update to 1.09, or are you too afraid we'd have even MORE people begging for a full Sonic Adventure in SRB2 mod?...
I don't think that... I downloaded the last Xmas version of SRB2 (in a looking of old topics when I was getting boring, some months ago), and I found in it a secret map: MAP16... Do you know what it tried to be? The first part of Emerald Coast (Sonic story)... So...

It IS Emerald Coast. On one of the normal levels, you find a "somewhat" secret part that's all green, and an alternate exit, taking you to Emerald Coast. It's nothing special, but it's the only level in the whole game that has all the emeralds hidden in one place.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
It IS Emerald Coast.
Do you say that because I said the word "tried"? It's easy: you can't make Emerald Coast exactly at it is using a raycasting engine.

I think it can be done now, again, but better. Who wants to make it? *everyone looks at me* OK, OK, I'll do it later... LATER...

I'm gonna assume your talking of emerald coast.In which case i took in eggmanway6 and finished the whole level @_@.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back