ADS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingPhoenix

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Okay....I'm really getting sick of this, these ads keep popping up, and my pop-up blocker won't do anything about it, and I've ran ad-aware and Spybot several times now and it still dosen't fix anything! how do I get rid of the ads?!?

I have firefox AND Adblock, and it still dosen't seem to be doing anything, my guess is that it's a DLL somewhere that's causing the problem.

TeaTimer is not the same as Spybot's immunization. In the Spybot setup program, there's an optional checkbox that lets you install TeaTimer. My guess is that you skipped through the whole setup dialog quickly, not noticing the TeaTimer option.

Mmm. Tea. I like tea.
I make tea for my mother and sister every morning. Decaffinated, of course. My sister's hyperactive enough as it is.

Unfortunate that you are getting attacked by adverts, and a nice warm cup of tea may fix that, but you can't make a proper cup of tea without a TeaTimer! :(

By the way, when did all these ads start to pop up? I remember a few years ago I was using MSN Messenger Plus, and when I upgraded to a newer version, my computer became riddled with ads. I did System Restore and all of the ads were gone, as if I never installed the newer version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back