Addons Not Loading On My Android Phone (2.2.8 Mods And 2.2.9 Mods)

TheMostDank

So Basically I Downloaded The New Version Of Srb2 Moved All Of My 2.2.8 Mods Into The Srb2 Folder And Got Some 2.2.9 Ones To Put In It, Loaded Srb2 And To My Surprise No Addons Showed, Can I Have Some Assistance Of How To Do This Correctly And If This Is Happening To Others? (this is happening on my android 9)

Put these mods in "/storage/emulated/0/Sonic Robo Blast 2/addons" path and check in the game, if they are in "addons" directory. If that's not going to work, backup "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.stjr.srb2" somewhere and remove original "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.stjr.srb2".

Last edited:
Put these mods in "/storage/emulated/0/Sonic Robo Blast 2/addons" path and check in the game, if they are in "addons" directory. If that's not going to work, backup "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.stjr.srb2" somewhere and remove original "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.stjr.srb2".
Sadly, for users using ZArchiver (the main way to access mods for SRB2 and to install them into the game), the Addons file isn't there. Just the patch.pk3, srb2.pk3, and player.dta.
Post automatically merged:

Sadly, for users using ZArchiver (the main way to access mods for SRB2 and to install them into the game), the Addons file isn't there. Just the patch.pk3, srb2.pk3, and player.dta.
Along with this, I tried loading my 100% saves in, but the saves w/ Fang, Amy, and Metal are gone, and so are my emblems. Guess a mini-hotfix is needed!

Thank both of you for replying but I found a way to load mods I just had to go to settings and set the addon loader to Srb2 again thank you for the help stay safe!

Please don't bump ancient threads to ask for help. Instead, make a new thread in the help forum to ask.
I've been on zarchiver and srb2 and sonic3air for 5hr now and still have no idea how to get mods!!! I've watched videos lots of videos the one thing I'm stuck on is how do you hove one of the srb2 mods to addons of the srb2 file on zarchiver please he srb2 please and your game is great

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back