Addons compatible with zombie escape

Maverick

Level Designer, Smart Bastard
Want to make a Srb2 zombie escape server, you're at the right place because that what this forum is for
Like it says on the tin, this forum is for looking at addons and whether or not they should be used in zombie escape.
as an example of what this is about, we'll start with two characters...
============================================================================================================
ADVENTURE SONIC
kept movements: bounce, spin dash, light dash, bounce, and ledge grab.
SA Sonic's only cheat win is in the first map-
[1:EGYPT] due to the survivor exit being surrounded by water, with sonic being able to surf off of it via his spin dash, where he can grab the ledge and skip the exit platform entirely, this exploit only works here as it becomes trivial to every other map.
this one win keeps SA from being in the No-wins category.
I recommend using SA sonic, as despite cheesing one level, he stays balanced and more of a movement character.
===========================================================================================================
BEAN
kept movement: all.
BN BEAN has four wins under his belt, being-
[2:STONE_WOOD] you can scale the wall to the survivor exit.
[5:SECRET_LAB2] use bombs to toss yourself to the survivor exit.
[7:MINECRAFT] similar to stonewood but you don't die immediately after.
[9:SCP-87B] similar to secret lab2 but without the dying like in stonewood.
Despite being able to cheese half of the selected levels (from 13, and not counting zombie swarm) but I still recommend him, not as much as SA Sonic, due to cheesing has to do with deciding either single or multi bombs, and remember that this is a multiplayer infection custom game mode, so planning is limited, you got to think quickly, he stays balanced as a strategy character.
===========================================================================================================
Now that you know how the format works, pick a character, play the eight selected stages of, Egypt, Stone wood, Secret Lab 2, Minecraft, Scp-87b, and Ice Mountain.
the main thing is you can't use the exit platform, you have to cheat within the character's moveset, character's that lack abilities in Zombie escape can be defaulted to zero, I'll post now and then when the forum has been aired out (prevent post merging) so anyway, to those who read this, I'll love to see what you post here, happy hunting.
-MavK64

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back