Addfile acidmissile 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter110

This maby a silly question and I am sorry then.

I try the new Acid Missile for SRB2 v.2.0.
I write into the console: addfile scr_acidmissile.wad
and press enter, but then it stands could't load wadfile.

What can I do?
Please help.
It is a half year since I loaded a WAD before.

PS: Sorry spelling fail but I live in Norway.

I make a folder in the SRB2 folder whait the name "extras for SRB2" and in that folder a folder "Acid Missile".

Well then that won't work. You have to put the wads into the same folder that Srb2win.exe is in (the little icon of Sonic's head).

But it work like that before when I still had SRB2 v.1.9

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

But it works!
Still weard.

Not necessarily. SRB2 normally checks all of the subfolders in its folder along with the folder itself when looking for added wads.

I'm not sure it works with subfolders with spaces though.

EDIT: Apparently it does work, I'm having no trouble loading some OLDC wads I have in subdirectories for organization purposes.

Last edited:
That's not what I meant. SRB2 recognizes wads in all kinds of subfolders. But if you add them via console, you have to type in the subfolder as well.

No, no you don't. It auto-searches all subfolders it finds.

...that is, if you're not in a netgame. I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen when you're in a netgame because of the amount of time it takes to sift through the subdirectories.

Last edited:
Help:If it is in the same folder and still dosen't work,are you in a netgame?Because if you are sometimes it dosen't work.Then you must shut of server,add the file and re-start server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back