Actual game problem

MacroPoli13

So I was trying to play the game normally, but as I booted it up, a few errors showed up, and the sounds didn't play at all. I've tried redownloading the game, but the errors still occur. Any advice to fix this? (Also, the game boots up in the corner, for some reason)

Attachments

• error 1.png
    error 1.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 104
So I was trying to play the game normally, but as I booted it up, a few errors showed up, and the sounds didn't play at all. I've tried redownloading the game, but the errors still occur. Any advice to fix this? (Also, the game boots up in the corner, for some reason)
Is this the first time this has happened? Is this your first time booting up the game?
This is all I can ask, since I'm literally  no expert in technical stuff. I don't work in IT. :')

Is this the first time this has happened? Is this your first time booting up the game?
This is all I can ask, since I'm literally  no expert in technical stuff. I don't work in IT. :')
This is the first time this has happened, and this isn't the first boot up.

Do you have other issues with your computer? Have you changed anything recently? Missing DLL issues are not specific to SRB2.

How do I do that
Post automatically merged:

I SAID HOW DO I DO THAT

Hello

Last edited:
How do I do that

I SAID HOW DO I DO THAT

Hello
Please be patient, this is not Discord, this is a forum. Go to the troubleshooting board and click the “Post Thread” button.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back