ACK! GLITCHES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm. Well, I have a big problem with my srb2 game.

thursday : Whenever I attempted to spindash, if I stayed still, fire and sparks and stuff came from my character and killed it, or If I moved the fire and sparks and blue sparks all zoomed up behind me and killed me.

friday : In match mode, throwing a ring - when it hit, all around the victim- er, player, sparks and fire and more sparks exploded, killing them instantly.

saturday : Spindashing made blue sharp wooden stakes appear where I had zoomed from, and speed thoking made a grey, floating, unmoving crawla appear in midair.

Yesterday : This glitch or wjhatever it was wasn't so bad. I got umlimited flight while playing as eggman.

Anyway, has anyone had a similar problem with their srb2, or is it just my game, and does anyone know how to stop it?

I'm getting the feeling these problems have to do with the WADs that were added each day. What WADs were added for each of those days?

I don't remember if Eggman has unlimited flight for his ability though...

*sigh* Here we go.....
Oh and by the way I don't remeber who made tjhese wads so no one go off at me for not giving credit.

Thursday. I was playing as Jeep V2.

Friday. Jeep v2 again.

Saturday. chaos 0

yesterday. I was playing as sa eggman, then eggman, and then eggman nega from eggpack.

I see nothing wrong with these characters. Oh, and once I noticed it was happening with one character, I tried with others, but they did the glitches too. hmm......maybe its a wad I'm putting in...one wad causing all these glitches...if it is, what have I put in the last few dasys every day? hmm.....anyway, there's your answer.

mechaknux56 said:
*sigh* Here we go.....
Oh and by the way I don't remeber who made tjhese wads so no one go off at me for not giving credit.

Thursday. I was playing as Jeep V2.

Friday. Jeep v2 again.

Saturday. chaos 0

yesterday. I was playing as sa eggman, then eggman, and then eggman nega from eggpack.

I see nothing wrong with these characters. Oh, and once I noticed it was happening with one character, I tried with others, but they did the glitches too. hmm......maybe its a wad I'm putting in...one wad causing all these glitches...if it is, what have I put in the last few dasys every day? hmm.....anyway, there's your answer.
1. I bet it's a Jeep V2 ability...I haven't the character to know, Tough.
2. Same as 1.
3. SOC Mix?
EDIT:Wrong...The spindash is a SOC that makes afterimages when you spindash(?)And...Chaos 0 does not Thoks.
4. It's an ability...No bug...

mechaknux56 said:
*sigh* Here we go.....
You're allowed to use and say you use and mention people's wads, you know, without having to say who made them each time. :P

Good for you. I made EggPack, so? It's a topic on some accidental soc mixing, and almost everyone knows you made the jeep, so why make the post?
Anyway, as for the infinate fly thing, it's in the EggPack. None of this is real glitches. Soc mixing is screwy, but impossible to avoid while adding multiple wads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back