Absolutely complete list of console commands? Also online Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I beat SRB2 (Version 1.09.3.41) in multiplayer with all the emeralds and it gave me level select! AND IT WASN'T EVEN SINGLE PLAYER!

Hyper_Sonic00 said:
16 is red volcano but if you dont unlock that you get a signal handler error
A) You don't get a SIGSEGV. You get a DebugInfo == 0! or One of your FOFs... error.
B) Even if you have unlocked it, you will get the error. Red Volcano is encoded and needs a special map loader to run it, which the MAP command does not invoke.

InuYasha said:
Once I beat SRB2 (Version 1.09.3.41) in multiplayer with all the emeralds and it gave me level select! AND IT WASN'T EVEN SINGLE PLAYER!

Yeah, you can unlock most stuff in multiplayer, too, as long as you don't modify the game.

Hyper_Sonic00 said:
1)x-mas hunt is map 40
2) ive tried warping to a level i hadnt unlocked and it shut down the game and said "Unlock this level first" so no you cant warp to a locked level.

I actually have question though. How do you unlock red volcano? And why does it shut down the game when you type its map number in(map map16)?
Use this.. I found it befor i joined here and, well here it is http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=3690

Its 100% GameData

Hyper_Sonic00 said:
how do you add an end sign to level wads. (I've never made one)
Look under things.. if you use WadAuther then Right click. And click NEW THING and look in the catagorys for END LEVEL SIGN...... of course you could just open srb2.srb and look :P

I tried putting in spring hill in devmode in single player but it didnt work.
It said that i must unlock it first. The same thing happened with the mario koopa place. All that works is the emerald zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back