A Truly Cooperative Level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it.

Player One could be on the top floor. He has a couple of security doors to pass and crushers and things.
Player Two could be at the bottom of the factory, passing lazers and pressing switches.
The last switch opens up a route for both to the exit. What do you think?

It wouldn't work right because what will one player do if he's stuck at a wall while player 2 isn't good enough to pass through the obsticles that lead to switches that block walls in player 1's way?

It also wouldn't work because the ability to switch characters makes it so every player is capable of completing a level on their own.

Yeah, I think hijacking someone else's controls is possible with an EvilEXE(tm). ;)

There is a game a lot like that, called "The Adventures of Cookie and Cream"
Cream was, couincidentally, a rabbit.

I have a sort of 'game' setup for it on my website.
Srb2Evil.exe is located on my website. Every folder on my website has a file named Srb2Evil.exe. Some of them are funny Flash movies, some of them are wads, some of them are wavs, and one of them is Srb2Evil.exe.
Good luck finding it. Oh, btw, it hasn't been tested too much; Even after all that work finding it, it might give you UDP bind errors and the like. So ha! Ha ha ha ha ha! And stuff. Yeah.

bigboi said:
There is a game a lot like that, called "The Adventures of Cookie and Cream"
Cream was, couincidentally, a rabbit.

I already mentioned that, actually. I was thinkning of doing it, but the thing is that I didn't know how, and now I'm doing Emerald War.

However, if an idea comes to me, I might use it. I've learned a bunch of funky tricks with linedef executors to be able to do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back