A Sonic and the Death Cheese mod? That's new. (SatDC.wad)

Is this mod a good idea, and mod.

• It's a good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's a good mod

• Both are good

• No. Just no.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Ninja

Yes, someone (me) finaly made this mod! Complete with what I think the SatDC battle arena would be.

The battle arena, complete with an area showing the Death Cheese's readings.

The DC is ready to attack, with it's gun out.

The death animation. (notice it darkens)

The final battle, with the Chedder Shredder ready.
DOWNLOAD

Have you ever heard the funny sound clip by Intant Sonic called Sonic and the Death Cheese? Well this mod adds a new level, which I think is what the Death Cheese battle arena looked like, replaces the normal Eggman with the Death Cheese, and replaces the spikes from the last level with cheese (the Cheddar Shredder from the sound clip). It's meant as a funny wad.

No! In the sound clip, the Death Cheese was in a building, Eggman's base (which is on the ground since Sonic ran into it). If the DC wad as big as the Death Egg, the building would have to be bigger than the moon. You are

So, the extent of this mod is to replace Eggman with a wedge of cheese in a badly designed boss map?

I mean, the graphic replacement wasn't done badly, but usually a mod has more substance to it than a boss graphic replacement...

I put in everything I could think that would be in a sound clip where you hear an echo on Eggman's voice, and the wind. A big, barren, closed space.
Edit: You are saying that fighing a giant homocidal cheese isn't fun? O.o Also, it was gonna have a new object, which I've done before, but it crashed.

*sigh*
What's so comical about a flying cheese? The clip had humor. But, I don't see the humor in a visual of it. Especially when it looks like that.

Exactly what it means. That. It's just a bland wedge of cheese. Doesn't even look like cheese. I imagined it, ya know, cheesy. Drill some holes in it or something.

I tried the holes, but they wound up disproprtioned and just plain sucked, and also, who ever said it was Swiss Cheese?

The Swiss would care! As I said, it wound up disproportioned. Let's just say it's a slice of cheddar. Also, Eggman had to use rocket science to make cheese fly.

Nobody cares. It's a fictional video game, nobody cares if Eggman used Rocket Science. It's floating, and that's all there is to it. Alas, I'm wasting my valuable time with you. You just won't budge.

If you want me to delete it, no, if you want me to change it, maybe,but that's just a maybe, if I have time with my new hobby, SADX editing.

I never said anything about deleting. Juuuust, changing and improving every aspect of the wad, so it'll have some humor. Although all the posts previously did nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back