A problem with servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanzvata

Excuse me n but I have a little problem : when I want to go on servers in srb2 ( with the servers seach) , it tell me that :
"you cannot connect to this server since it uses ' srb2.srb . You are using srb2.srb" .

I think it is a problem of versions of srb2 .
My version is the 1.09.2 .
I tryed to install the beta 1.09.3 , but when I want to play whith this version , it tell me that :SRB2 Error
"File is corrupt or has been modified : C:\Documents and settings\Propriétaire\My documents\My games\Sonic robot blast\srb2.srb(\x4F\x57\x93\x12\x5A\x9E\x19\xB0\x48\xF5\xA8\x4A\xE8\x26\x7B\xEB)"
If my problem is not a problem of versions of srb2 , what can I do ?
Please , help me because I cant play online with my problem .
(If you dont understand me , it's because I am french , so I dont speak english very well)

Download 1.09.2 or just reinstall everything with FinalDemo109. (The download from srb2.org). After that use this to change 1.09.2 to 1.09.3.

http://clipper.ship.edu/~af0916/1092to1093.exe

After you use that, extract the files from this:

(1.09.3.4): http://clipper.ship.edu/~af0916/Srb2win_1-09-3-4.zip

That should sovle your problem. You will need to put your controls in again, and you'll lose your save data, though.

By the way, your engilsh is fine. It's better than Wal-- *shot by a German gun*

When it says "Sonic Robo Blast 2 v1.09.3 Messageboard Beta files will be updated in the following directory:", copy and paste the address of the folder into the bar if clicking "..." to find it doesn't work.

I have this problenm that says "this server uses .srb you are using srb2.srb."

I don't know why that happens.

That happens when you are trying to join a netgame hosted by a person who has a different version of srb2 than you do. If the files worked properly, then the netgame you are trying to join is 1.09.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back