A new official character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow Hog said:
Either you mean shouldn't, or else I'd like to point out that, despite the fact that he can somehow breathe in space, it's very unlikely he'd survive such a fall without something to catch him. I mean, that's, like, twenty miles or something. Would YOU survive that fall? I think not.
Yet, in the classic games, he does...multiple times. In the ending of Sonic 2 and Sonic and Knuckles, he falls out of space and is caught by Tails in the Tornado. I simply call it video game logic, and leave it at that. I mean, a blue hedgehog grabbing rings to keep himself safe while he battles a fat, mad, evil genius. Sounds like video game logic to me.

I covered the old games.

Shadow Hog said:
Either you mean shouldn't, or else I'd like to point out that, despite the fact that he can somehow breathe in space, it's very unlikely he'd survive such a fall without something to catch him. I mean, that's, like, twenty miles or something. Would YOU survive that fall? I think not.
I didn't see Tails in a Tornado down on the surface at this point, did you?

Funny thing is, I forgot what I'm trying to prove.

I still say this topic's redundant.

I havn't given up on Sonic Team. They just need time. I'll at least buy and play this game before I say it sucks.

-EDIT-

Bigboi said:
Run, jump, and spin-dash would be nice.

And when has he not done that?

With Masato Nakamura supposedly composing the music, I'm surprised they aren't using the Sonic theme that made him famous.

w00t! can't wait for this game to come out!

my only concern is that they gave shadow guns again. they've done that already! just give him some kick-ass chaos powers!

Yeah! Which he uses and destroys himself after 10 seconds when the game starts! n.n

I'm gonna get this game, i'll just pretend shadows not there. :D

Draykon said:
The graphics look kinda Saturny
Eggman dosen't look like an Egg anymore, they ruined it.
I saw no Chao... BURN IT!!
I heard a rumor that it's not coming out for Gamecube or Wii.
The musics good though.

I like the speed of the game.

I wish there were loops in there though, but it looks too cool for that.

It's starting to look more like Starfox Assault and other games though, with the tank and stuff, and the dragonball Z-like music.

... ok, besides Eggman being uglier in fullmotion, the game itself seems exactly like Shadow the Hedgehog. And the new character seems like a fanmade character with the voice of the same actor as Shadow. I'm with Bigboi on this one. I won't get another Sonic game by SonicTeam, unless they have the words "JR." at the end.

You have to state your sources. Some newbie who just says something without anything to back it up won't be believed.

I figured his name would be "Reflection" or something. Sonic has a shadow now, he only needs a mirror image.

... Who here wants to join me in the quest to kill Sonic Team?

ST is getting too old for its own good... STjr is young and restless, Just how It's ment to be.

The next step is an orange Sonic with three little hairs popping out of his forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back