• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A New Mode. Cist Boy Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cop907

I Use The Sonic Robo Blast Lancher Aded A .dll Called 3drend.dll . Then I Get it In To X-mas And Cist Boy Mode.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_____________________________________________________________
I Will Be In All Subjects

You'll notice that it won't snow, for example unless you change the date though. :twisted:

SS005 said:
oh yeah, i remember that some dll's are disgduised :D .
ok...

yeah, like drill.dta is actually Super Sonic. rename drill.dta to (whatever).wad, then look at it in WadAuthor or something

too bad you actually have to unlock it before you can actually use it

and I also found some Super sonic sprites in the srb2.srb file.

I after opened it on DeePsea and I also found out it was from NiGHTS. I also opened up every file after to find hidden files. And I'm sure mostly everybody here opened up srb2.srb before.

Unlock it?

Unlock it? That's simple. Just save the game then edit the save! Ok, so you don't know the save format. Compare bytes, wides, and longs to ingame stats. If that buzzes you, just look at the save writing function in the source. If you think I'm blending greek w/ english, become a programmer. Anyway, you can change level, score, emerald count (Set this to 7 or 8 or something like that for super sonic :mrgreen: .), and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back