A new level!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Special stages will be single-mare NiGHTS tracks.

I absolutely love this idea. But I hope the existing ring-collecting Special Stages are kept in some form, perhaps as a bonus round of sorts...

Last edited:
I'm glad about the Emerald Hunt being fixed. The NiGHTS special stages sounds cool and gives us a break from running around. But isn't Super Sonic used for NiGHTS?

• One shot will now kill players in Tag and Hide and Seek. This has been done to stop a hit player from protecting another with invincibility.
  • Teams can be scrambled during intermission.

1: Sudden Death 1 default on tag?
2: Can't we do this already?

I wonder if they are going to use maps 41-48 for night special stages.
NiGHTS special stages are replacing the old ones.

Funny how everybody is surprised. I made the article completely out of information given on the forum. Nothing of this is news.

Oh... Thanks a lot for that. I actually thought that a bolded suggestion meant you implement it in that way or explain it otherwise.

Well, IF it is going to exist (I hope so) one thing is sure, low gravity. Just look at Midnight Abyss of 1.09.4. It's a good concept of what it is.

I still don't understand why SRB2 devs have to use an ice-themed map for RVZ act 2, it really makes no sense. Why can't they just split them as two separate Zones? Unless their to lazy to make it 2 separate zones. *shot*[/offtopic]

It'll (hopefully) be interesting to see how the new/finished content will pan out. I, for one, am waiting so I can have some more cool stuff to play.

I still don't understand why SRB2 devs have to use an ice-themed map for RVZ act 2, it really makes no sense. Why can't they just split them as two separate Zones? Unless their to lazy to make it 2 separate zones. *shot*[/offtopic]
Yeah, actually, it makes a lot of sense. You see, you're inside a volcano, and at the end, you get erupted out of that volcano and onto a "blue mountain".

Yeah, actually, it makes a lot of sense. You see, you're inside a volcano, and at the end, you get erupted out of that volcano and onto a "blue mountain".

Only thing that doesn't seem to make sense is the "snow and ice" part. If they were going to put us on top of a mountain (a volcano, at that) I'd sooner expect ash, or something.

Actually, I thought I heard SSNTails couldn't think of a RVZ 2 idea while it was in development. So he thought of making an ice themed level.

It makes perfectly fine sense; some volcanoes DO have icy peaks.

You're welcome.
Not to sound mean, but I didn't thank you...

It's not that easy to come up with enough gimmicks for three new levels. Also, it does make sense. A volcano can have icy peaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back