• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A new level for next gen

Would you like a wave ocean the inlet level?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finaly i got a picture also sorry about the consele open
srb20001.png

DW, that statement was so out of line that I don't consider you correct, either.

So they are major mishaps that the more experienced agree upon -- erroneous colormaps and such. However, the whole feeling of it all must seriously not be as bad as your manner says it is. It's like me saying "you suck": what you assume may be way different (in this case, probably way more severe) than I intended.

Moo: Although as good as the Level Design article is for a start, keep goin' at it. It's a good resource, and I can say you are getting somewhere. :)

Ok sorry for the bad maping right now it's a beta this was taking before I restarted as you kindly remmeber, I've also been busy too (stupid chores) so I have a video of the wave ocean the inlet and I'm trying to make it just like the real one so I've been watching the video over and over (about 45 times) trying to make it just like wave ocean the inlet so yeah.......paticent my friends

Moo said:
Ok sorry for the bad maping right now it's a beta this was taking before I restarted as you kindly remmeber, I've also been busy too (stupid chores) so I have a video of the wave ocean the inlet and I'm trying to make it just like the real one so I've been watching the video over and over (about 45 times) trying to make it just like wave ocean the inlet so yeah.......paticent my friends
  • So how's the progress? It's been a couple of weeks so hopefully the level wad is getting better.
  • And to make it look like the real one. Wow.....that's gonna' be a lot of work.

Moo said:
Segmint said:
Lol, colormapped incorrectly.
on Edge said:
<snip>bad colormap...</snip>
WRONG! it's not the colourmap that's making everything green. His graphics card doesn't support OpenGL correctly, and hence the colour red doesn't appear for some reason. I had that exact same problem with my last two graphics cards.

As for the level itself. I can probably guess that you have no thok barriers, because you've used blue walls for the sky. Light Dasher's Angel Island stage did that too. Plus, the level doesn't look anything like Wave Ocean.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Moo said:
  • So how's the progress? It's been a couple of weeks so hopefully the level wad is getting better.
  • And to make it look like the real one. Wow.....that's gonna' be a lot of work.

Ok i got a bit of bad news (by bad it's bad)
my commputer is being worked on but the level was going to be relest last weekend so it will be released late (maybe 2 weeks) stupid commputer

BlueZero4 said:
Proof please.

Dag Blue Zero. Why you have to get on his case, he did say "So when i get the chance I will post pictures of my level." Isn't that proof enough? I mean he is still working on it, so let him finish then he could take all the pictures he wants.

I'll Begin said:
Segmint said:
Lol, colormapped incorrectly.
on Edge said:
<snip>bad colormap...</snip>
WRONG! it's not the colourmap that's making everything green. His graphics card doesn't support OpenGL correctly, and hence the colour red doesn't appear for some reason. I had that exact same problem with my last two graphics cards.

As for the level itself. I can probably guess that you have no thok barriers, because you've used blue walls for the sky. Light Dasher's Angel Island stage did that too. Plus, the level doesn't look anything like Wave Ocean.

Correct. An alternative to this though is he could tell us his graphics card and that problem might be able to be fixed with an updating of the drivers.

Hmm...I don't know if this level will be good, I wish I could make my own version of wave ocean but, all I have is Sonic The Hedgehog for PS3, a plethora of realistic textures, and srb2 editing tools, well I guess I should just wait two weeks for the downlo.....wait a second....*runs to computer*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back