• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A new level for next gen

Would you like a wave ocean the inlet level?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moo

I'm makeing a "wave ocean the inlet" I can't post any pictures yet becuse its only 40% done but still going. So when i get the chance i will post pictures of my level.

No proof, means that you aren't working on it. We don't know if you are actually working on it or not.

Pull open the console and enter this:
Code:
screenshot
If you don't know what the console is, it's the button above tab and to the left of 1. Then go make a Photobucket account and host it there.

BlueZero4 said:
Pull open the console and enter this:
Code:
screenshot
If you don't know what the console is, it's the button above tab and to the left of 1. Then go make a Photobucket account and host it there.
I did know how to take a picture it's that for some reson i can veiw in 3D mode but i can't test the level but thanks for your help

Set your nodebuilder in the configuration menu. Try to find something along the lines of zennode.

40% done? That's plenty of screenshots! How small is your level that 40% doesn't give enough for 1 screen shot?

Wow, I am suprised I that this actually made it in editing for two pages without being locked. A new record...... *Gives a cookie to whoever the topic maker is*

I needed to restart on the project becuse the level was too small but when i try to test it goes to a blue consele screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back