• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A little wad(file) of clay

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawhog

After working for about half an hour to test out my new idea I can say it kinda works.
Warning: all you see is all it has, its only animation is its rotation and one frame of jumping...
sawhog4.jpg

sawhog3.jpg

sawhog2.jpg

sawhog1.jpg

after making the tiny clay model myself, I think this might be a good idea to base a mod off of.

The white edge bugs me and you apparently didn't do so good a job at angling it when you took the front and back pics, but excellent job anyway.

Jason the Echidna said:
The white edge bugs me and you apparently didn't do so good a job at angling it when you took the front and back pics, but excellent job anyway.

Why do you always have to bitch about stuff.

"The white edge sucks and so does the angle. A for effort"

He's just a critic like me. We help instead of telling him that it's good. And when he realizes that it's not good, he'll blame us critics for not critizising him. It's our patriotic duty to do so :mrgreen:

Yeah, I need to redo the edges (don't blame me for the camera angles on the front and back, I'm kinda shaky with the camera) i'm probably going to do Knuckles next. More when I get them.

Palette conversion can turn good artwork into bad artwork. Look at those ugly red and purple patches on there. Sadly, at this point it's only fixable by recoloring the bad pixels yourself.

The sawhog looks like a robot with sonic's head 8).

also, cool character. :D Or, you could make a form 2 of sawhog.

Wait, who's the kid on the right with the unnaturally yellow hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back