Not open for further replies.

tmasta

if anyone could help ne out with this,

i need these emblems.

sonic gfz1(i know where it is but can't reach it),cez1 and 2

tails gfz 1 and 2

knuckles thz2

thanks in advance

Sonic GFZ1 - The third bridge you cross has another bridge, over top of it, going the other way. Get to this higher bridge, charge up a spindash, let go of the spin button and immediately jump, and you'll be able to make it.

Tails GFZ1 - To the right of the first bridge you cross, somewhere in there.

Knuckles THZ2 - On a high floor. Climb some walls in the end area and you'll see it.

Ok, let's see...

Green Flower zone 1-Sonic: Y'know that bridge next to that second brick house, over the other bridge? What I've done is do a Spindash + Jump from there. Jump right after releasing a fully-charged spindash. I guess what one'd call a long jump.

Green Flower zone 1-Tails: This one's clever. There's a little secret area. Y'know that little cave to the right of the first bridge you see? Hidden under the water, there's a little hole you can fall through. You're gonna need to search for it. I think it's in the middle, but a smidge towards the back. The underwater tunnel you come to leads you to an Armaggedon (Gray) shield. There's a cliche light shining on the box, Like you see in movies where a hero finds some cool treasure in a cave, or an old temple, or something. The light's coming from a hole in the cieling. Take a few seconds to guess what you have to do. That's right, fly through it. A secret area in a secret area! You'll have to stand right in the middle of the light to do it. 'Cus Tails won't go through the hole unless it's just right.r_r you may need to push that reset camera button once you're up there. Up the hole, you'll find a silver ring box, and the emblem!
Note: Sometimes, you may not find Tails' emblem up there. Sometimes, there's a glitch causing only Sonic's emblem, not Tails' emblem, to be seen by Tails. I've ran into it about 2 or 3 times.

Green Flower zone 2-Tails: This one's a bit difficult to notice. Y'know that little kinda mountain-on-a-lake before the part with the cave where the exit is? Get on top of that mountain, and look along the top of the sorrounding edges of the level. On top of one of the edges, (I think it's to the right when you look at the waterfall) you'll see a little secret area. You'll have to fly up there. But there aren't very many good points to jump from to help you get there. But there's 1 really good one: From the top of the waterfall. If you fly up there, and jump from it, the current will give you a good launch to get you to the secret area easily. There's a 1-up, and the emblem there.

Techno Hill zone 2-Knuckles: Y'know that last really big room? right before the exit? ok. If you enter the room from that other room which launches you into said room by the springs that come right after the last starpost, you'll see what looks like a column on the right-hand side. you need to climb up it(From the other side, because it's actually a big pipe.), and on top, there's the emblem.

Castle Eggman zone 1-Sonic: This one's hard to do. Somewhere along one of the paths, There's a cave, (Yes, I know there are a lot of caves along the path. work with me.) and somewhere in that cave, you must choose to go either left or right. (As far as I know, that's the only cave with a fork in it.) Go right. I think at the end, there are 3 red springs in a line at an edge. You must use these springs to get to a hidden cave high up. Here's the hard part. The springs point straight UP. not diagonal. And the wall below the hidden cave's at an angle. You must hit the springs at a speed where you don't bonk your head on the cieling, and at an angle where you don't pass right by the wall, and miss the cave. My tip: Use spindash.

Castle Eggman zone 2-Sonic: Ok. You know that big ol' fountain-looking thing in the middle of the zone? look at it. There's 3 gargoyals, each on one of the four edges. one edge doesen't have a gargoyal. There's a secret underwater tunnel in front of where a fourth gargoyal should be. But, the edges of the fountan are a bit too high for poor Sonic to jump onto. You need to find a high spot to jump from. Might I reccomend that bridge you see over the first room you came from? If you've completed Castle Eggman before, you should know how to get there, because that bridge leads to a button. Once you're in the fountain, go through that secret tunnel. Get up to the surface for a bit of air. In a corner in the room you're in, there's a little hole. another secret-area-in-a-secret-area! This one's similar to the path to Tails' emblem in Green Flower zone 1, except it's easier to see. Go down it, and you'll find an armageddon shield, and I thing a 10-ring box. Continuing down the tunnel, you'll see a spring, which will launch you above the surface of the water, into a room, where you'll find your emblem.

Okay, there you have it. Man, this took awhile.

even though srb2 is pretty much found out, we should let this guy do it on his own for more fun! :)

JetKrazy said:
Somebody should submit a SRB2 thing to gameFAQs. I think it's worthy, anyone else?
Not really. GameFAQs doesn't do much in the way of fangames, even if they're as elaborate as SRB2 is.

Not to mention it would attract alot of idiots to this board for 90% of GameFAQers are idiots *shot*

I would have to disagree. There are quite a few intelligent people who simply use the site. If you mean the people who post on GameFAQs boards, in that case, I'd say your figure is too low, but a FAQ entry won't necessarily attract them.

It's times like these that I'm glad the Saturn GameFAQs board is almost completely oblivious of most of the problems outside of it. But then, considering most of the problems are caused by people who wouldn't seriously be interested in the Saturn (most likely an awful lot of them are in the "Sega sucks and has always sucked" category), that's not too surprising...

If you look around GameFAQS, the general trend is the older the game, the smarter the people on it. Of course, if it is a mainstream RPG, then you're screwed, its populated with n00bs on the boards. However, take Metroid. Zero Mission board has idiots, while Super has all the smart people (like me).

That's because idiots only like to play the new games that are all cool and shiney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back