A great #srb2 moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
Alrighty, as far as I can tell, you're either mentally retarded, unable to understand English, or both.

It's as simple as this: People treat you badly because you're not listening.

If you listened to what I'm saying, I wouldn't insult you. It's the same with Ice_Dragon. You weren't listening to the channel, hence, he mocked you.

It has to do with this amazing concept called reading what other people are saying and actually listening to it. It isn't rocket science or anything.

Now if you say another word about Ice, you will be banned. End of fscking discussion.

Arrow said:
MTN889 said:
You obviously are

1. Holding a grudge against me

We hold a grudge against anyone who breaks the channel/forum rules.

2. Are friends with you-know-who

Not necessarily friends, but we don't ignore him on a consistent basis, so he's at least civil to us.

3. Trying to look cool

We're admins, and we run this forum. You broke the rules in the channel. You're testing our patience here. Looking cool has nothing to do with what arguments you carry everywhere you go. It's brutally obvious that all you have to do is stop talking about Ice and you won't get in any trouble.

Since the forum was reset and Mystic hasn't re-posted the rules, I'll post the specific channel rule you keep breaking so that you know exactly what you're doing and exactly why you're irritating us:

Rule #6: Keep any arguments you have with other channel members outside of the chatroom/forum. If the argument proceeds, both offenders will be banned until the issue in question has been resolved.

And before you say anything, Ice has calmed down with you not around, so he's no longer a problem.

As you can see, you're not irritating us because you're mad at Ice, it's because you keep bringing it up. We don't care. Mystic has already warned you once, and although I shouldn't do this, I'm feeling generous. This is your second warning. Don't bring this up again.

Um... SSNTails? ...help? I need a little back here...

It's not that big of a deal MTN. You stop talking about Ice, Mystic and I will stop bugging you, and everyone can go back to their happy lives of constant SRB2 play and enjoyment. It's pretty simple. :P

Just take Mystic's words at face value, MTN. He always comes off like that.

Oh my mistake. I thought you and mystic were holding a serious grudge/hatred towards me. Okay ill leave alone ice dragon

Not an evil chao with dark hell powers and can shapeshift and will bite you. I also have a chao army at my disposal!

Do does Tails and everything\everyone but no one pays attention to that!

Chao are strong! They dont die instantly from getting hit by the spindash, robots do :D

Chao are stronger than giant mechanical constructs?

Next time we see them, they'll probably be piloting them, laughing with insane, hellish laughter.

It's true! SA2 introduced the almmighty ChaoBots....

Well, they are har to be killed... Until you want to win all races and he dies when there are only 6 left!!!!!!!!!! >_<

It´s a pitty that you cannot enter into the garden with those mechas, I would probably done a chaocide :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back