7th emerald special zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hersheys

In multiplayer, me and some other guys got all the chaos emerlds, and did just fine. When we got to the 7th zone, all of a sudden the timer ran out just when we started. What happened? A glicth? Also, have any good tips for completing that special stage.
And the poll is there for no reason, I just felt like throwing it in.

The timer usually expires immeadiatly if someone drops off into the botomless pit , since they die , they cant come back , so the timer expires.

Even if everyone says they didnt fall theres always one person hiding that secret.

Tails is great said:
The timer usually expires immeadiatly if someone drops off into the botomless pit , since they die , they cant come back , so the timer expires.

Even if everyone says they didnt fall theres always one person hiding that secret.

They are afraid they will be kicked......

Yeah, I would get mad too but, it will die out quickly. I know everyone else will get mad but, there are more chances to get emeralds.

Unless it is the last chance to get the emerald. I usually pause the game right when it starts so no one accidentally kills themself. I will use startrings as my last resort if it has happened more than once though.

hmm, gotta love the hate for people who accidently mess up someone's chance at becoming invincible and ruining the games challenge for two levels.

But as a tip for the stage, get the outside rings first and only have a few people jump out to the centre.

I hate that level. Once, when people played this at my server, they became stupid and jumped into the pit carelessly.
I was trying not to be angry like this smiley ---------> :x

Alot of netgame people are dumb like that. They always cheat for that one.

OFFTOPIC: Everyone who posted here has the color black in their avatar.

I usually do 4 things to solve the problem.

1: Give everybody tasks. The worst player goes collect the lowest rings. The second worst player goes collect the somewhat higher rings. The second best goes into the top base and collects rings there. The very best one collects rings on those platforms and semi-highest paths.
2: Pause before start and request everyone to not move if they think they might fall.
3: In case I notice someone falling, quickly use startrings, unless there's a second token that gives us a second chance. The one that fell will be asked not to move.
4: If its a true idiot that has been doing nothing but bugging the hell outta me, and has been acting n00bish too, will be kicked once they fall. Of course, I'll warn them I will kick him/her from the netgame if they fall, and demand them to stay still.

Seriously, how is the 7th special stage hard? I could complete it in my first try! Man, in my opinion the 6th one is harder.

And yes, this is a continuation of the bump, but I have something to say about the original topic.

I need help, you see when i get to the 5th spcial stage i lose right before i can get the very last rings!!!!!!!

Sik said:
Seriously, how is the 7th special stage hard? I could complete it in my first try! Man, in my opinion the 6th one is harder.

And yes, this is a continuation of the bump, but I have something to say about the original topic.

I can too, if no one was stupid to just fall.

Sonic 2 said:
I need help, you see when i get to the 5th spcial stage i lose right before i can get the very last rings!!!!!!!

Don't fall in the water. Plain and simple.

Tails is great said:

Oh you mean how if you have 31 bots and try getting over the cliff the time automatically stops? No wonder why i can't get the seventh emerald with bots!

I'm talking about SRB2JTE by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back